SOLD (SoCal): Westinghouse WM32DX9019 1440p, 32", 144hz

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3ckcutta

Limp Gawd
Posted this on OfferUp and getting some ridiculous people hitting me up. If you are on here and also hit me up on OfferUp. SHAMEFUL offers and questions.

Rant Over.

Upgraded to a LG 49NANO85 as my main screen and looking to sell off my Westinghouse WM32DX9019 32" (31.5") Screen. Decent specs all around 144hz, 1440p, VA Panel, Headset hanger built in, can be setup with RGB, has crosshair setting to get some cool 360 no scope kills with your awp. Looking to sell to any local people in SoCal. I am in the (909) area. Had this screen since February of this year no dead pixels. Comes in original box, with stand, power cable, and DP cable.

Only issue I had was running GSync compatibility mode with my 1080ti. It was some weird black screen flicker on occasion but turned it off and have never had any issues running without it. So freesync should run great for anyone with an AMD card.

Its $240 new on NewEgg looking to get $160.

-alex

Last edited:
Yes I stop using offerup. FB has been the most successful place to sell stuff on. I stop using offerup and cl. You only get the low-ball offers on them. Also a bonus when they try to sell you a son story why they need a 3950x for $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back