SOLD: Microsoft Surface Pro 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc5mu93

[H]ard|Gawd
My 11 year old doesn't use this Surface Pro 4 anymore in favor of his laptop or desktop, so it does have some 11 year old kid wear on it, but still very much 100% functional.

Asking $200 shipped lower 48. Paypal accepted. PM me for any details.

The device has the following specs:
Intel Core i5-6300U (2C/4T) @2.40 Ghz
Intel HD520 gfx (touchscreen rez 2736x1824)
8GB ram
256GB Samsung SSD

The display panel does have a light scratch or two - but are only really noticeable when the device is off. Not noticeable when display is on.
Slight halo effect around the "Surface" logo on boot. Not sure if this is intentionally a part of the graphic - or some image burn. Not noticeable when the display is on.

As with 11 year old boys, no clue where the pen or the keyboard are - so they are not included. A power adapter is included.

I don't have a whole lot of heat but my heat is under sc5mu93. I'm working on that here.
Ebay is history is under sc5mu93-7
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1149.JPG
IMG_20200706_201000890.jpg
Battery.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How's the battery life holding up? Any ideallnif a surface Pro 2 touch cover will work on it. Seriously considering it to replace the Pro 2 my kids use

bump - and added battery info pic to original listing for Surface Pro 2.

This one makes me sad, because im waiting for yours to sell, so I can list mine. I thought I could get $300 out of it, but yours ain't even going for 200.

This one makes me sad, because im waiting for yours to sell, so I can list mine. I thought I could get $300 out of it, but yours ain't even going for 200.

Yea, I was looking at this but just seen a SP3 with 8gb memory, 256gb storage with type cover/pen on at hardware swap for $200. but the type cover wasn't connecting after not being used in two weeks so I negotiated a price of $175 shipped. I already have too many Apple tablets but thought I would try the Surface Pro

It's the cost of the type cover that is preventing me from pulling the trigger. If it had the MS cover I'd have bought. Hell I'd probably still be in at 300$, with the MS cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back