SOLD: HP ProDesk 600 G6 Mini PC (i5-10500T/8GB/256GB)

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
For sale is a gently used HP ProDesk 600 G6 Mini PC. This system comes from a clean, smoke-free enterprise environment and has seen little use. Ships with a clean install of Windows 11 Pro.

System specs:
  • Intel Core i5-10500T
  • 8GB DDR4-3200 (1x8GB)
  • 256GB PM9A1 PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD
  • Intel AX210 NGW WLAN
  • Intel UHD Graphics 630
  • Dual DisplayPort + VGA
  • Intel Gigabit Ethernet
  • HP 65W AC adapter
Asking $300 $280 $260 $240 shipped within the USA SOLD!

Heatware

I accept PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App. Shipping via USPS.

Last edited:
Strange question I know, but when using this PC, do you recall whether it has a built-in audio speaker?
I have a few of these. There is a built in speaker on the front left when looking from the front.

Bump for OP. Tempted to buy another.

If I'm reading the (atrocious) HP spec webpage for this machine, having VGA precludes it from having a thunderbolt port? Seems like it could have one optional port of a few options, either:

Optional port 1 (any one)

(1) Thunderbolt port

(1) Serial (RS-232)

(1) USB 3.2 Gen 210 Gbps signaling rateport with DisplayPortAlt Mode and powerintake via USB Type-CPower Delivery up to100 W

(1) DisplayPort 1.4, VGA orHDMI 2.0 port

It says "Any one", which seems to imply it can only have one of the above options. If however, that's *not* what it means, and this machine does have a thunderbolt port, and not just usb 3.2 g2 "SS" ports, then I will happily probably take it.

Basically, if it can run an eGPU, I'll want it, which afaik, requires thunderbolt 3/4/usb4? If not, GLWS!

Last edited:
If I'm reading the (atrocious) HP spec webpage for this machine, having VGA precludes it from having a thunderbolt port? Seems like it could have one optional port of a few options, either:

Optional port 1 (any one)

(1) Thunderbolt port

(1) Serial (RS-232)

(1) USB 3.2 Gen 210 Gbps signaling rateport with DisplayPortAlt Mode and powerintake via USB Type-CPower Delivery up to100 W

(1) DisplayPort 1.4, VGA orHDMI 2.0 port

It says "Any one", which seems to imply it can only have one of the above options. If however, that's *not* what it means, and this machine does have a thunderbolt port, and not just usb 3.2 g2 "SS" ports, then I will happily probably take it.

Basically, if it can run an eGPU, I'll want it, which afaik, requires thunderbolt 3/4/usb4? If not, GLWS!
Not trying to hijack OP’s thread but yes the machine has an optional, and very much swappable modular bay. 2.5gb ethernet is also an option which when combined with vPro make these amazing home servers and/or proxmox nodes. Just buy the module you want and swap it in.

Not trying to hijack OP’s thread but yes the machine has an optional, and very much swappable modular bay. 2.5gb ethernet is also an option which when combined with vPro make these amazing home servers and/or proxmox nodes. Just buy the module you want and swap it in.
wait so you're saying I can swap in a thunderbolt port module?

edit: ok, I'm a bit mind-blown by this revelation, as it appears you *can* swap those optional modules, though the datasheet I read didn't remotely make that clear to me, big thanks bigddybn for chiming in, I'd have *never* guessed that was the case. However, does anyone know where I can actually find the thunderbolt module? No amount of googling has turned one up, every singe other option is available on ebay however, so I want to make sure they actually exist in the real world before jumping on this machine?

edit2: I managed to find the v1 version of the thunderbolt 3 ports, but all the hp datasheets say you need the v2 version for this machine, which is part number 1E8A4AA which I can not for the life of me, find one, in stock, anywhere that seems even remotely reputable, let alone in the US. Would love to have this machine, but it serves no purpose for me without the thunderbolt port. Anyone have a line on one?

edit3: nm looks like the only one I found is for the HP Z2 Mini G5. Geez HP has a lot of variations of these damn things.

Last edited:
Sorry for the semi thread hijack/derail OP. I will however happily buy this machine, if you, or anyone else can find me a thunderbolt flex io module that works in it, for a reasonable ($50ish) price somewhere legit. I haven't tried HP directly yet, but a cursory search of their site returned nada by product number.

Sorry for the semi thread hijack/derail OP. I will however happily buy this machine, if you, or anyone else can find me a thunderbolt flex io module that works in it, for a reasonable ($50ish) price somewhere legit. I haven't tried HP directly yet, but a cursory search of their site returned nada by product number.
part number: 3TK77AA

Here it is on CDW. (I think)
https://www.cdw.com/product/hp-flex-io-v3-thunderbolt-adapter/7401653?pfm=srh

It matches the photo in this document: https://cdn.competec.ch/documents2/2/7/6/193030672/193030672.pdf

EDIT: Looks like this is for G8/G9. Darn.

Here it is on CDW. (I think)
https://www.cdw.com/product/hp-flex-io-v3-thunderbolt-adapter/7401653?pfm=srh

It matches the photo in this document: https://cdn.competec.ch/documents2/2/7/6/193030672/193030672.pdf

EDIT: Looks like this is for G8/G9. Darn.
That looks like the right form factor. I replaced one of mine with 2.5gbe. I'll see if I can find the HDMI module I took out of it and upload a pic.

EDIT: I think I'm full of crap. This is the module I bought. https://www.servethehome.com/hp-eli...1/hp-flex-io-v2-2-5gbe-nic-m74416-001-bottom/. Different form factor it seems.

OP, what is the HP part number for that unit? Going to check some stuff on partsurfer.

Back