**SOLD** FS: MSI GS63VR-6RF Stealth Pro Laptop w/ Charger (i7-6700HQ, 6GB GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4, SSD/HDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblox

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my MSI GS63VR-6RF Laptop w/ ac charger. Laptop has been reset to factory and loads to the Windows 10 setup on boot. Battery holds are charge for about an hour with casual internet surfing. There appears to be a few pixels that are only slightly noticeable on white backgrounds (they do not appear on dark backgrounds and I also tried my best to circle them). Pictures below describe what I am referring to. Some slight scuffing on the top but I tried my best to capture the condition. If there are certain pictures you want better captured, let me know but I'm no photographer by trade.

SCREEN - 15.6in, 1920x1080 @ 60hz
CPU - i7-6700HQ (4C/8T)
GPU - GTX 1060 6gb (full version, not maxQ)
RAM - 16gb (2x8)
STORAGE - 128GB M.2 SSD & 1TB Hitachi 5400rpm

Additional information:
https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS63VR-6RF-Stealth-Pro/Specification

NEW PICTURES:

**PENDING**
Asking $530 + shipping F&F Paypal (else you pay fees for G&S). Let me know your zip code for a shipping quote but if I had to guess, around $15-25 for most places. Only looking at selling to the lower-48 states. Heat is under my same name and plenty more on eBay (obloxeon), Gametz (Bishop), and /r/hardwareswap (princeofcarnage). Feel free to verify any if you want.

Last edited:
Looking for something like this. Are these pictures after you whipped it down? Looks kinda beat up/dirty, but not sure if it is just the flash making it look worse.

Looking for something like this. Are these pictures after you whipped it down? Looks kinda beat up/dirty, but not sure if it is just the flash making it look worse.
It's probably the flash more than anything and refracting some dust particles but if there is something you want me to try better at capturing, let me know what you are after. The glossy finish on the top with fingerprints likely doesn't help either. Regardless, I snapped new photos after a fresh wipedown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back