********sold********FS: 2x 1080ti founders edition and 1 1060 sc evga

Savoy

2[H]4U
I’ve had these two 1080ti’s since first month of launch always been kept cool in my cosmos 2 case and never over clocked. I’m getting ready to do a new build in the next couple of months and so since sli is dead I have no need for the second card. I will keep this machine as a backup with one card which is more than enough. I have the original box some where I’m pretty sure. If I can find it I will ship in the original box packed well.

Edit:
After thinking about it I would be willing to sell both 1080ti’s and if that happens I would just throw the 1060 on this machine to have something in there in case I need it. I’m really never going to use my older machine to game after I build a new rig.
1x 1080ti $600.00 shipped ups ground insured.
1x 1080ti $600.00 shipped ups ground insured.

Total of two 1080ti’s now for sale.

The 1060 was in my daughters machine for about a year also never over clocked ran great. Cars hasn’t been used in over a year at least. No issues with it.

1060 $300.00 shipped ups ground insured.

I’ve been a member here for ages but haven’t posted much in the last few years. Still lurk though. I have heatwave under mrsavoy. Again very old account and haven’t sold anything on forums in a few years. Payment we can do via Venmo or old school mail a money order if that’s easier for some. My PayPal account is a pita is missing done verification thing and I never use it so I’m not jumping through their 20 hoops.

Any questions post in the thread or pm me. Thank you.

Last edited:
So both 1080ti’s are paid for sold and will be shipped in a day. I decided to keep the 1060 for now so no longer for sale.

Back