So-Trickcomputers is a scam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaddy

Limp Gawd
I ordered 2 Coolermaster LED fans from them on January 3rd, and for weeks I've been emailing them, to try and find out what happened to my order. He only responded to one of them saying "It was shipped, it should be there in a few days." Bullshit, it's not at my house yet.

Anyone else have problems like this? I'm really pissed off:mad:

dude.... their one of the most reliable. go sort it out with them first, stay cool, and it will come out fine.

This post is uncalled for, I have bought from and dealt with those guys for years now, they always work it out, you should have just talked to them AND Chilled out. ridiculous to slander on these guys when they support this community so much............nice move jerkoff.

Look buddy, please before you go off an say a company is scam do all you can to reach them.

There is a reason why they have a 1-800 number, so you can call them.

Ive been registered for almost 2 years and have known Robert for about a 1 1/2yrs. Hes a really awesome guy, and I know that he doesnt scam people, however he just may get caught up at times. Thats why he puts his 1-800 number.

Hell, I just talked to him, and he told me it was sent, because I informed him of the case. Did you take into account you live in PA and he lives on the otherside of the country? That would be probably 4-5 day shipping

please read the rules, you have an issue with a company resolve it with them, or reseller ratings

as for so-trick, i have ordered from them before and had issues, but they resolved them each time... so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back