So.. anyone got a response on that Kingston HyperX?

Rizen

[H]F Junkie
Anyone get any email or info from monsterfrag about the PC3200 Kingston Hyper X yet? I am not looking to restart the flame war, but I haven't heard any response yet and the charge is still on my card.

not yet. i just checked on there web site and the order status still says order placed.

still waiting on some sort of confirmation or decline

card is still charged though
:eek:

No you don't need an account, my order for 3 sticks went through and was confirmed, and my card is still billed. I have not heard a peep since I got my confirmation emails Saturday night, though.

i dont have an account and my card was charged...just hanging around now to see what happens
fucked up thing is i could have used that last twenty they took from me
:(

yeah itll probably take a couple days to clear up, thanks to all those greedy mfers ordering 100s of sticks

Still nothing for me yet either. And yeah, you're probably right, wont hear anything for awhile for stupid idiots screwing up what little chance we had by ordering thousands of sticks ;\

Call them, and raise hell. If anyone is going to get some RAM, it'll be the people who called.

lorcani said:
Call them, and raise hell. If anyone is going to get some RAM, it'll be the people who called.

haha there could be a chance... and yuh i got billed too hopefully some response i email them about this stuff no response, they probly jsut got away with our money lol :p hopefully not.. maybe there just gonna issue refunds...

I just talked to the guy. Apparently it's a real small operation so its taking some time but everyones money is being refunded, because the price was a "glitch".

Oh well, don't wanna bitch and put the guy out of business. He has some really good prices on other hardware, and he seemed like a very nice honest person on the phone.

I already ordered some OCZ PC3200EL anyways :p

Rizen said:
I just talked to the guy. Apparently it's a real small operation so its taking some time but everyones money is being refunded, because the price was a "glitch".

So, there you have it. I retract my prior statement: don't phone and bitch. You are being refunded your shipping costs. No one is getting any RAM.

i think i got charged for it considering i got paid today and went to check my balance @ the atm when i get off work and it said i had -$106.01 so tomarrow time to go find out WTF is going on with my account!

Rizen said:

Oh well, don't wanna bitch and put the guy out of business. He has some really good prices on other hardware, and he seemed like a very nice honest person on the phone.

I already ordered some OCZ PC3200EL anyways :p

I wish I could of seen his face when he seen the amount of orders. They probably barely had a few dozen in stock and he goes into work to see orders in the thousands.

As long as I get my money back, I'm happy. Only ordered a few just in case.

*Edit*
Thanks for calling, I'm cheap and didn't want to call all the way from Ohio.

Yeah, when I talked to him, I got the impression that he is the only person (or one of the few) that works there. He was gone on vacation, and he said when he got back in he saw literally hundreds of orders for the RAM, as was like :eek: He asked how I found about the orders, I said "an internet computer forum" and he said "oh, because I was getting hundreds of hits in minutes." LOL..

Back