so-94 headsink?

Zecora

Limp Gawd
i am wonding if the heatpipes on the heatsink will clear the chipset cooler on the ic7 boards?

I believe it says on their site that it is compatable with any mobo.

It's an amazing cooler.

i was just about to ask about this, hehe glad i saw this. Are we sure it is compatible with any mobo? I have a gigabyte p4 titan. Should I check theralrights site?

Originally posted by ColdFusionKid
i was just about to ask about this, hehe glad i saw this. Are we sure it is compatible with any mobo? I have a gigabyte p4 titan. Should I check theralrights site?
Originally posted by jwill
usually the best way to get information is from the source...
http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_support_faq_motherboard_sp94.htm
____

SP-94 is designed to fit all Intel P4-478 motherboards without the stock retention bracket that came with motherboard. So far, we have not found any boards not compatible with SP-94. If you've found any, we would appreciate if you could report them to here.
____

read the posts next time.

how do i know if a heatsink will fit on my p4? I am seeing (socket ####) How do i find the socket # on my p4 (2.6ghz)

Originally posted by ColdFusionKid
how do i know if a heatsink will fit on my p4? I am seeing (socket ####) How do i find the socket # on my p4 (2.6ghz)
pentium 4 = socket 478.

i know it says that it'll fit all p4 boards, but im kinda skeptical of my epox 4g4a+ which i want to put this HS into. there is a single large cap on the right side which is right against my stock intel HSF im using now. i've heard the best way of mounting the sp-94 is sideways facing the front of the comp so im worried that this cap would get in the way.. what do u guys think?

epox.JPG

Well the way the retention bracket holes are, they heatsink can only go 2 ways, facing the front, or facing the back.

The heatsink slopes up and out, so it will clear that capacitor.

Nice setup there.. it's very similar to mine heheh.

Great overclock... I can boot to 3.65, but it's not stable at all. GJ man.

Back