SNES Classic via Amazon Treasure Truck

Coworker of mine snagged one in Dallas. By the time I got to the page it was sold out.

Pulled one here in San Antonio at 11am.... co-worker was able to sign up for the truck and snag one at 2:30 this afternoon.

No TMNT in time? 99% of the people who stood in line for this are going to end up selling it on Ebay/Amazon/Clist. From the reviews I've watched on it (Angry Video Game Nerd, etc.) no one talked about the cool games the system has, all they talked about is how much money they are going to get for it.

No TMNT in time? 99% of the people who stood in line for this are going to end up selling it on Ebay/Amazon/Clist. From the reviews I've watched on it (Angry Video Game Nerd, etc.) no one talked about the cool games the system has, all they talked about is how much money they are going to get for it.

I was surprised how there was almost zero discussion about it here on this forum. I'm your 1%'er though! Happy I got one of these, wasn't able to get the NES.

99% of the people who stood in line for this are going to end up selling it on Ebay/Amazon/Clist. From the reviews I've watched on it (Angry Video Game Nerd, etc.) no one talked about the cool games the system has, all they talked about is how much money they are going to get for it.

I dunno, they kinda flooded availability. I was mad I jumped thru all the hoops with amazon when it seemed i could have walked into any gamestop all day and just picked one up. Hope all the speculators don't make a dime.

Mine is set to be a gift to my kids for xmas.

Was at Walmart a few days ago and they had several stacks of them locked up in a bin. These things are not rare and after an initial sales surge you should be able to easily find one.

Was at Walmart a few days ago and they had several stacks of them locked up in a bin. These things are not rare and after an initial sales surge you should be able to easily find one.

What Walmart is this? Almost every brick and mortar store in the Chicagoland area sold out within minutes of them opening. Heard the same story in most other areas in the US as well.

I doubt they'll be easy to find. The NES classic was difficult to obtain last year even months after it came out right up until they discontinued it. The SNES classic may be easier to obtain than the NES classic, but still not easy overall.

What Walmart is this? Almost every brick and mortar store in the Chicagoland area sold out within minutes of them opening. Heard the same story in most other areas in the US as well.

I doubt they'll be easy to find. The NES classic was difficult to obtain last year even months after it came out right up until they discontinued it. The SNES classic may be easier to obtain than the NES classic, but still not easy overall.
It was the 28th around 5 pm, so it was prior to being sold. Like I said, they were locked up but there were several stacks. The point is, the quantities being shipped to vendors is significantly higher than NES Classic, so just hold on a bit and don't pay more than $80 for one.

I bought mine from an amazon third party seller at a reasonable price on launch day. Glad I did, this thing is pure awesome. I could not get it in stock anywhere. They may be able to catch up to demand at some point but I will have been enjoying this thing for months.

Back