SMOKING - Mushkin 4GB DDR2 - $19.99 AR

Argher

Limp Gawd
Thought you fine folks might appreciate this. And since I seem to miss all the posted deals, why not start one instead?

Of course, I bit on both.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146694

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146695

Enjoy!

Edit: Remember, they are different rebates with different item numbers on them... so you can combine the deals for 8GB for $40 AR.

Edit 12/19 3:24 PM PST - both are OOS currently. Rebates valid until end of year, so perhaps there will be more.

Edit: 12/20 7:57 AM PST - Items deactivated... looks like it's dead folks.

WoW Nice deal, even though I hate rebates. I originally bought the 2x2GB a few months ago for $219.99 Damn how RAM has fallen.

EDIT: I see this is DDR2 667

Elpida AG-6E-E Brainpower chips... id rather d9 micron chips but this is a good price.

Ridiculous... I couldn't help it, for $25AR (including the shipping)... I'll gladly max out my board's capabilities.

I should have enough RAM to last me until 2012 now.

But the question... how high will these clock? I only need them to do 750MHz, as the highest I would ever run my Q6600 is 375x9. I stopped caring about DDR2 1000+ when I really realized running memory at that speeds wasn't giving any noticeable performance benefit. Neither will adding more RAM, but $25...

Only 5 sets left. Now i got 2GB of GSkill HZ, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DHX and 4GB of this sitting there doing nothing lol. Wonder what I should use em for...

anyone with an e4400, e4500, e2200 with get to use this ram at a 1:1 ratio and have pretty high clockspeeds. Good deal OP!!!

The one with heat spreaders is OOS, but I'm in for 4 on the other stuff. My credit card hates me, but the company loves me.

Nice price, but put "MIR" or "after rebate" in thread title; otherwise it's misleading big time.

I thought saying "$19.99 AR" was enough? AR generally refers to after rebate in my experience in these matters....

I thought saying "$19.99 AR" was enough? AR generally refers to after rebate in my experience in these matters....
"AR" is fine, we've been doing it that way for years here. I guess some aren't familiar with hot deal forum lingo :p

Great deal OP

Dang. It's probably not coming back since the product has been removed from the site totally.

Out of curiosity, how big were the rebates?

I miss hardforum for one day and missed out on this deal. bummer

Well, I got my 8 gigs today. The non-heatspreader 4gig kit has D9HNL. I haven't opened the packages yet, so don't know the other 4gig kit :).

Best of luck to all.

Well, I got my 8 gigs today. The non-heatspreader 4gig kit has D9HNL. I haven't opened the packages yet, so don't know the other 4gig kit :).

Best of luck to all.
One of mine came in today. Same kit (996556), D9HBD.

Well, I got my 8 gigs today. The non-heatspreader 4gig kit has D9HNL.

Few games use even 4 gigs of RAM... one game which I believe could use 6 or 8 gigs of RAM would be Civilization_4 while using the smart map tool to generate larger worlds.

Anyone know of others?

I hope this deal does return... for the future system I'm building.

Few games use even 4 gigs of RAM... one game which I believe could use 6 or 8 gigs of RAM would be Civilization_4 while using the smart map tool to generate larger worlds.

Anyone know of others?

I hope this deal does return... for the future system I'm building.
I still get out of memory errors w/4GB in HG:L. Weak.

Anyone know of others?

Supreme Commander can use up to 3 GB I believe.

My friend's two kits came in. One is D9HBD like mine, the other is some kind of Aeneon.

Edit: I'll have my other kit tomorrow. Hopefully it's another Micron.

Edit2: D9HNL. :)

Tally:
1x Aeneon
2x D9HBD
1x D9HNL

Back