Smokin Seagate 160Gb Retail

smellyfatchick said:
Didn't you just say that yours got voided a couple posts back?? Did you mean it got voided by email, or you weren't able to put your order through to the end....

ok here is what happened, i ordered one, said check you status ina few minutes, i went to check and it was voided, saying stock was out or something, read about the other issues people were having, so i said what the hell i'd try again, and it went through, payed for both on my paypal preferred account

now i'm still at step 3, but they charged it...so i better get it

acckkk! i had 1 in my cart, hit submit order and it said "Your cart is empty" I looked back at the page and it said sold out. :(

EDIT: Sweet, it came back for a minute. Got one! :D Well... Hopefully!

Well, I've been charged. So I guess that means its working.

But this deal isnt as hot as the one a few months ago. Seagate Retail 300gb for $89 at outpost. Then a rebate surfaced for $50. I actually got the rebate check last night. So it was a 300gb harddrive for $50 after shipping. Which is even much hotter then this deal..

Too bad I sold the harddrive on ebay for $120 :D

CRAP Just got this

Dear zac,

We regret to inform you that your order (#46402926) could not be completed.
Though our website may have reflected in-stock status, all items in your order were not in stock at the actual time your order was to be charged.
Newegg.com targets a 2-day turnaround for all orders; therefore we do not backorder any items. Your out of stock order was voided, and no charges were made to your account.

Newegg.com replenishes product stock daily, however manufacturer shortages and other unforeseen factors may stretch backorder periods at random. The practice of backordering products opposes the consistent & smooth shopping experience we strive to deliver at Newegg.com.

If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy. http://www.newegg.com//CustomerService/ContactUs.asp

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we hope that you will consider placing an order with us again when your desired items are back in stock.

Thank You,
The Newegg.com Team

not sure but my hd is holding at step 3, as are many others, my guess is we are probably gonna get the drive

So where did this start? This thread is many hours ahead of any at fatwallet. Whoever found it, I hope they at least get a drive.

Same, stuck at step 3 and I bought it about 40 minutes after the OP. Hopefully it goes through.

I just actually called Newegg to see on my order. I submitted at 6:34 am....the lady said that my order will be shipped out today. Looks like peeps orders that aren't already cancelled are going to go through.

settle down guys. Step 3 means its been charged and now they are just waiting to get it packed up and shipped out. I'm sure they have MANY orders, so its not like they can package yours up as soon as they receive your order. If its been charged theres a 99% chance you are gonna get what you ordered. Plus, most places the UPS truck doesnt come and pickup orders till around 4-6pm anyway.

The deal is already great, why would you want to use the 10% mail-in rebate, which will net you a WHOPPING $3!

As for the guy who said "don't buy these for eBay," these actually sell for about $55-$65 including shipping over there. So, you'll be netting around 80-100% profit.

S_G said:
The deal is already great, why would you want to use the 10% mail-in rebate, which will net you a WHOPPING $3!

It's 10% of the MSRP, so a little more than $3 :p

This bites...I saw this last night/early morning today and got the auto-notify. Thinking it was a dead deal, and probably wont come in stock again...I wake up and you guys order multiple drives!

You snooze you lose? :(

I only ordered 1.......all I could convince the wife to get since I really don't need it....:p

auto-notify sent me an email saying they had it available...but it only took me to a page with 80Gb hdds :(

I got in for 2 at about 8:25 this morning...something told me to check the [H] before taking my polygraph to ge on the PD...glad I did.

BTW, mine has been charged, so I've got my fingers crossed :cool:

S_G said:

As for the guy who said "don't buy these for eBay," these actually sell for about $55-$65 including shipping over there. So, you'll be netting around 80-100% profit.

Its 10% off MSRP ;) Which will most likely be around $100 or so, so you should get like $10.

Still waiting at step 3.

Personally, I don't much care how much I can make off them, I need them for actual storage on my machines.

Now, if someone wanted to trade me one of the drives for a socket A barton 2800 or 3000, I just might be interested. :)

Raines8416 said:
Its 10% off MSRP ;) Which will most likely be around $100 or so, so you should get like $10.
Glad someone else actually read it :D

So yeah, 10 bucks. But it's a "Per Household" deal.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but the item you are looking for has been deactivated." :(

If yours havnt gone through yet, they will most likely be canceled like many others.

ACK.....

Order Status - VOID

They already charged my card to. This sucks major ass. Hopefully they honor a rain check if they get any more in stock. And hopefully I get a chargeback soon :mad: They havent even sent me an e-mail telling me my order was canceled.

whoa, snap doggy.

my order just got Voided when i checked. thats gay, i bought it last night i thought for sure it'd go through

Sigh...my order just got voided and I bought it 30 minutes after the OP. Anyone going to call or email newegg about this? I'm pretty pissed, I finally jump on a HD deal and I get this?! @#%@^@#!$!@!

Back