Smokin Hot! Geforce Ti500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it must be one sick joke put on by newegg. I wonder if you order it they'll send you a X800 XT PE :p

Bugalaman said:
it must be one sick joke put on by newegg. I wonder if you order it they'll send you a X800 XT PE :p

Why dont you do us a favor and try it :D

That's a steal! That card is amazing! I heard you can overclock those and run "Dume 3" You know, that shareware game that was originally made for 486. It also runs the new "Hala 2 - Jewish Lumpy Yellow bread strikes back!" Not to mention "Have Life 2." That card is a champ!

thanks!
grabbed two
going to sell one on ebay
how much do you think i can make?

I smell a not-so-[H]ot deal here. I purchased a 5900XT for less than this. And for that matter is was brand-new and retail....shipped!

~still sorting through the workings of the mind to find what the point of this post is for~

:confused:

I smell a not-so-[H]ot deal here. I purchased a 5900XT for less than this. And for that matter is was brand-new and retail....shipped!

~still sorting through the workings of the mind to find what the point of this post is for~

hahaha i posted it fool , its smokin hot! i snagged one right up! and thought id share the deal with my fellow harders

ks_tidal said:

hahaha i posted it fool , its smokin hot! i snagged one right up! and thought id share the deal with my fellow harders

kill yourself. thx.

I have that card. Not using it anymore though, the damn thing pretty much died. I replaced the dead fan on it and it died shortly after.

FrostBite said:
it has DVI though! that's gotta tack on $120 to the price
nope... still won't pay more than $75 for it. it's the ram that's holding it back.

and how in the name of heaven, earth, and everything inbetween do you expect to get actual solid gaming performance out of a last-generation nvidia titanium card?! the dvi port is most likely a waste.

Seven said:
I have that card. Not using it anymore though, the damn thing pretty much died. I replaced the dead fan on it and it died shortly after.

both fans died? if there is nothing else wrong with it, i'll take it for $30.

No. The stock fan died. I replaced it, the card stopped working a few days later.

Geez you realize that card was brand new when max payne came out right? I'm talking about Max Payne1. I saw a showcase demo of Max Payne in progress that was worked into 3dmark2k1 back at e3 in 2000, that was shown on a gf3 before they were released. Since that card is 3-4 5 at most generations old, and you can get a relitively late generation card (1 or 2 generations old) for LESS then this card costs, with more onboard ram this deal is not a hot deal at all. :mad:

this is true. that thing is ancient, it's only got 64mb ram... it's marginally better than intel extreme graphics 2, but mainly because it's not sharing your regular memory.

like i say... worth maybe $50. even with dvi.

$180 for a 64meg card, yeah right....Let me see this or a 6600, hmmm hard decision

Wow, either some of you don't get sarcasm at all, or you're just being jackasses... I found it hilarious. There's lots of examples of stuff like this - in fact, there should be a thread somewhere (definitely in a different forum though) of funny items for sale.

Other examples:

Laptop Cooling System - read the product description
Razer Mouse - click on the photo where it says "click to enlarge"...
Intel Bunny Man Doll - read the customer reviews

Still Laughing after seeing those yesterday...hahahaha....so much better than my p3 bunnyman....

I can't believe there are people here that think it is serious. And say they got their x990BFD at a better price and how only 64mb of ram isnt enough on their video card. Heck that is like 63.75MB more Megs than my 1st System.
I just love newegg's refurb stuff. you can find a lot of good bargains like this.

Steelio said:
And say they got their x990BFD at a better price and how only 64mb of ram isnt enough on their video card. Heck that is like 63.75MB more Megs than my 1st System.

what was that computer, a commodore 64?! no... that had like 4kb ram... must have been the sinclair zx80 with its 1k memory... shared with the proc, no less.

Wow, either some of you don't get sarcasm at all, or you're just being jackasses... I found it hilarious. There's lots of examples of stuff like this - in fact, there should be a thread somewhere (definitely in a different forum though) of funny items for sale.

you got it down pack *sarcasm* thats just what i was going for , and i thought it was funnier then hell

some noobs even flamed me lol

why do they call it a bunny? it dont look like a bunny haha

and some that weren't n00bs flamed you too...

yeah i think there ought to be a Humor For Sale subforum... anyone mind risking a custom title by pm'ing kyle that suggestion?

lol good post, the funniest part is that some people are saying they would pay $50-$75 dollars for it, haha! - those are the real fools

I have the ti200, looks exactly the same as that 500, it was given to me.

i wonder if anyone atually bought one from the egg, maybe some of those ebay nooblets came over and was like wow

streetkid said:
lol good post, the funniest part is that some people are saying they would pay $50-$75 dollars for it, haha! - those are the real fools

I have the ti200, looks exactly the same as that 500, it was given to me.

it is actually worth that much... if i actually was gonna use it for something, i think that would be a good deal.

now don't try and sell me a tnt2 m64 for more than $5 + shipping, i'll just laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back