SMALL laptop bag/sleeve

KingKaeru

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi Guys,

I own a tr2a and have been shopping around for a laptop bag for it. I had a 12" Marware bag tthat i was using (bought it for my ibook) but that bag recently got stolen so now i need a new one. There doesnt seem to be any bags that I can find besides the sonystyle ones that are small and fit the laptop "snug". So yeah, anyone know where I can find a bag for this device?

Thanks,
--KK

If you lookin for a sleeve type bag check out SpireUSA, they have a number of bags and sleeves for all sizes.

http://www.spireusa.com/products/BT4.html

This is the sleeve im using with my x31

Those are definately a couple of nice sleeves which I had considered on getting when I had my ibook but they would allow my tr to shift since it's only 10.1". Do i really have to pay $250 to sonystyle for a non-leather case that fits snug? :(

--KK

FYI to those with subnotebooks. My buddy just came over with his laptop and he has a 12" zeroshock sleve from shinza.com. The sleeve is great for 12" notebooks but it offers little protections imho for the tr2a as the tr is able to "slide around" in it too much :/ They need to make a 10" model.

Still looking...

--KK

I have a fujitsu p5k which is about the same size. I find that the best cases for this form factor are the portable dvd player cases that are available at Best Buy, CC etc.. Bring your notebook into the store and see which one fits the best. I chose a memorex case that cost $20.

LoL, It's actually funny that you suggest that because yesterday I went to CC to pickup some DVD's and noticed a DVD Player case that looked like it'd fit. I bought it and it fit PERFECTLY!

I'm still ordering the booq though since it seems to offer a little more in the way of protection.

--KK

Back