SLI question

qtqc

Limp Gawd
Hello everyone, just have a quick question regarding a new installation. I just picked up a couple of EVGA GTX 580's and wanted to run them in sli. I have them installed and bridged and the nvidia control panel shows both cards. How do I know that there running in SLI and not just 2 separate cards. Thanks

have you enabled sli in teh control panel? if so...then they are running in sli. and you can trust them. just make sure if the game has multi-gpu support enable that or force it via driver. but in most cases it automatically uses them in both.

The weird thing is, from reading im supposed to go to the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under 3D Settings, select Set SLI configuration to open the associated page. The thing is I dont see anything anywhere saying SLI.

Should look something like this with the latest drivers:

460_sli_setup3.jpg

If you have another SLI bridge, I would try swapping them out.

Hi, heres what my screen looks like. Tried a couple of bridges but nothing. Anything in the bios I should check. Im using an Asus Crosshair IV if it matters

t.jpg

Well I guess my MB is not sli compatible. I did find a patch for it and the SLI now works. Thanks for the help

Back