Skylake + Iris Pro

longblock454

2[H]4U
Any news on Skylake + Iris Pro vs the noticeably less powerful HD530? Looks like if you need a 1/2 decent IGP box soon/now the 5775C (which I still don't see on Newegg) is the best option.

In 8 days we only get Skylate + HD530 right? Unless I missed something on Skylake + Iris Pro.

In 8 days we only get Skylate + HD530 right? Unless I missed something on Skylake + Iris Pro.

I believe 8 days is IDF, where intel plans on disclosing the actual details of these products and their full product line.

notice we only got the product launch and not the architecture review.

Even if they announce it, I wouldn't expect them to show up in any kind of retail channel until way later. Broadwell is supposed to be a more mainstream part with Iris Pro and we still have limited access to it.

Even if they announce it, I wouldn't expect them to show up in any kind of retail channel until way later. Broadwell is supposed to be a more mainstream part with Iris Pro and we still have limited access to it.

This is probably very true.

If the 5775C was available, I'd buy it. I really don't understand all the press and reviews for a chip that doesn't exist

Back