LaCuNa

Limp Gawd
Hello All.

I'll keep it simple.

I love PvP games. The more skill required, the better. The more reaction speed, and key presses, the better.

The more glory, the better. The more butthurt, the better!

Looking for a moba, or MMO, or hybrid....anything with Glorious PvP & Good production quality(graphics, sound, etc).

Forget Smite and PUBG, already have them.

The ultimate will always be Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.
It has the highest skill cap of any fighting game. To see a master play it is on a level of unreal in terms of performance. It is punishing for even minor mistakes. Has probably the most complex and difficult input. And definitely rewards raw skill over everything.
Still, most people aren't playing it anymore as it's nearly two decades old. May as well move to SFV if you're looking for current competitive.

All the MOBAs have a high skill cap. HOTS unfortunately just got put into maintenance mode. Which is definitely an Activision move. I considered it to be the most balanced MOBA, but now if you're trying to play competitive (and not just for fun), it's probably not worth the time investment.
There's always DOTA and League.

Overwatch is decent for team play. CS in general remains a gold standard.

Wow arena
Over watch
CSGO on private ladders like esea with a good anticheat.
League or Dota

PlanetSide 2's air game is brutal, if you're into flying. There's not really a ranking system, and the learning curve is cliff-like, but the skill cap is stupidly high. I've seen top pilots totally lock down a continent spawn, with dozens of PO'd lesser pilots streaming out trying to kill them, and 3-man liberator crews can get dozens (or, rarely, hundreds) of air and ground kills before going down.

Last edited:
Starcraft Remastered / Starcraft 2 or Quake Champions. Invest in silent farts solutions research

The most high skill ceiling games are Starcraft 2, Dota 2, Fortnite Battle Royale, Tekken 7, Counter-Strike. Maybe a few others out there but this is off the top of my head.

Even games like Dark Souls (pvp) have a community of highly skilled players, but it ends up being an exploit fest at the top level.

Hello All.

I'll keep it simple.

I love PvP games. The more skill required, the better. The more reaction speed, and key presses, the better.

The more glory, the better. The more butthurt, the better!

Looking for a moba, or MMO, or hybrid....anything with Glorious PvP & Good production quality(graphics, sound, etc).

Forget Smite and PUBG, already have them.

Dark Souls. Nothing more humiliating than invading another player's game, camouflaging yourself as a vase near a ledge, then surprise Sparta-kicking your opponent off the cliff. Your creativity is the limit.

And there is organized PvP areas of the game like an arena, and areas where players enroll to be guardians and regularly invade (engage in PvP) trespassers.

Wat? Ok LoL!

Planetside2 Is a masterpiece of Art.

Silent farts solution <3 :spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

Honestly though guys, you all got great taste in games. It's just that I've played all the greats!!! Insert Warcraft TFT instead of SC !

I really like(d) the Heroes concept in WC3 over SC2 style. Just my 2c.:cool:

You said you wanted competition. Starcraft is where it's at as far as RTS games go.

Quake is where it's at when it comes to shooters. You seriously think PUBG is any benchmark when it comes to skills?

Back