Simple list of games that support Eyefinity?

EazyM3

Limp Gawd
1) Need for Speed Shift
2) Batman: Arkham Asylum
3) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
4) WOW
5) Left 4 Dead

I just got my Eyefinity setup working and want to buy my first game in years. Anything else to choose from besides these guys? Can we get a growing list or point me to one?

Last edited:
L4D2 isn't officially released yet, so it can't be confirmed, though the demo appears to work well. Kyle's put up a lot of gameplay screenshots of eyefinity setups, search through the news for the last few weeks.

I've played the following on EyeFinity.............3x 24" in portrait.

HL2, and episodes
FEAR and FEAR2
FarCry2
COD-World at War
Borderlands
L4D1
Windows7:eek::eek::eek::D

1) Need for Speed Shift
2) Batman: Arkham Asylum
3) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
4) WOW
5) Left 4 Dead

I just got my Eyefinity setup working and want to buy my first game in years. Anything else to choose from besides these guys? Can we get a growing list or point me to one?

COD MW2 does not work out of the box. you have to use a 3rd party program to adjust the fov and that program only works on non-modified games. so anyone that uses no-dvd cracks is out of luck.

games i've tried and work properly with eyefinity:

NFS:Shift
GRID (fov is great in this game)
Crysis (decreased settings from high to med to get decent frame rates)
Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, CS Source
Dirt 2 ( i love this game)
MS Flight Simulator X (fov is fine but game requires alot of horsepower to run at increased settings so be ready to decrease some stuff to get decent frame rates)......crossfire would defintely help this game alot
Civ 4: Beyond The Sword (game works fine, but found each increase in resolution resulted in higher zoom-in ------ found simple game camera fov in game ini file to compensate for extreme zoom in on higher resolutions)

games that didnt work or had massive fov issues:

COD: MW2 (cannot use widescreen fixer with modified files)
Battlefield 2 (what a shame...but the screen stretch was way too bad, menu system was a mess)

Add AvP. (2010)
Bioshock 2 will soon as they release their patch for the FOV.

Add AvP. (2010)
Bioshock 2 will soon as they release their patch for the FOV.

Maybe. There is a lot of confusion on the FOV issue. Some techs are saying that they won't be fixing the FOV and only the aspect ratio, others are saying they're fixing both.

Back