SILVERSTONE ZM1350 1350W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states. Downsized my psu and I have no need for this monster. Purchased from Oklahoma Wolf as a review sample and gently used for about a year. My kill-o-watt meter shows a max draw from the wall @ 380watts which doesn't even make this unit flinch and is wayy overkill for my needs. Works perfectly and doesn't even get warm.

I'm going to say this thing is freaking huge so shipping costs may be a tad expensive. I will use the cheapest shipping method wether USPS or UPS unless buyer pays difference.

Retail box and mostly all cables included. As an added bonus I'll toss in a set (4) custom extension cables sleeved in Blue & Black for free! *Note* The cable that is missing is the 4pin floppy connector. Like if anyone uses those anymore, lol!

Cable Set is:
Mobo 24pin
Mobo 8Pin EPS
2x 6+2 GPU

Newegg Link

Asking $125 $115 $105 plus actual shipping. USPS Money Order as payment only at this time plz!

Last edited:
Need to upgrade laptop parts bump^ If price is unacceptable, make me an offer!

If you had all the cables it would be a good buy. But having to replace most all the pcie cables would be a pain. I wish you good luck and a bump

If you had all the cables it would be a good buy. But having to replace most all the pcie cables would be a pain. I wish you good luck and a bump

All the cables are included especially all the PCIE cables. Only cable that is missing is the 4pin flioppy connector.

You said you only have 2x pcie cables???

Maybe I read that wrong. each cable has 2 - 6+2? So 12 total 6+2's?

You said you only have 2x pcie cables???

Maybe I read that wrong. each cable has 2 - 6+2? So 12 total 6+2's?

Those are the custom extension cables. You are correct you didn't read right. The psu comes with ALL the cables including the PCIE cables aside from the missing floppy cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back