Silverstone FT02B vs ThermalTake Level 10 GT

NeoMatriX724

Limp Gawd
I'm on the verge of building a new rig, and am torn between the FT02B and the Level 10 GT. Both cases look solid and interesting, but overall, I'm looking for some opinions from folks who have used either or both cases.

FT02B is far nicer and would be my pick. Better quallity, Better asthetics imo, Better cooling performance im sure.

oh my, of course Ft02B no doubt

im actually surprised you're comparing them as imo they arent comparable, FT02 is so much better in everything :d

Hah, I was between both of the same cases for my build. I was leaning towards the FT02B already because I've had nothing but problems with ThermalTake in the past. I just wish the FT02B had USB 3 ports :(

Hah, I was between both of the same cases for my build. I was leaning towards the FT02B already because I've had nothing but problems with ThermalTake in the past. I just wish the FT02B had USB 3 ports :(
Im sure with a case as popular as the FT02B there is a usb 3.0 upgrade kit somewhere.

I'm still working out some decisions on the build itself. I was considering going with water cooling (which neither case seems geared for). But If I stick with air, the FT02 seems like one of the best cases out there.

IIRC they are working on a USB front panel kit for the FT02. Should be released sometime.

Back