~Silverphoenix's FS/WTB/FT thread

All Prices are negotiable. I'll keep adding items as they come. New items will have new updates on it.

Policy
-Once Someone has called dibs on an item I will hold up to 3 days to pay via paypal and 1.5 weeks for money order. I much prefer verified paypal.
-If interested Leave a message here or pm me, I usually respond within 24 hours.
-If DOA (for a guaranteed not DOA item) buyer will send item back to me and then will be reimbursed if item really was doa.
-I'm always up for trading
-I ship via USPS with insurance for anything over $15. Unless you note otherwise.
-Extra pictures are available if requested, and must be reasonable.
-If you want to know shipping price pm me your zip as well
-Multiple item purchases will probably get discounts so pm me about which items.

heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=43638

WTB
DD TDX accelorator plates
1/2" Y fittings
1/2" tubing clamps, spring or plastic
All images are clickable.

[/QUOTE]
All images are clickable.

Coming Soon

Generic Full Tower $30 + shipping weight is 22lbs and shipping from 10952 if u wanna see shipping
The case is aluminum and isn't that heavy, great for modding project. Case was never used, I was going to use it for a water cooling setup but I'm strapped for cash right now. Case comes with roller wheels and mounts on bottom, various accessories etc. It is a HUGE case.
Specifications

* Case dimensions (WxDxH): 7.5 x 16.5 x 24.5
* Drive bays:
o 6x 5.25"
o 6x 3.5"

* Supported main boards: ATX and micro ATX
* Supported power supplies: ATX
* Expansion slots: 7

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Sold Items

~Zalman CNPS 9500 SOLD[/B]
Perfect condition, includes everything except fan mate. It worked wonders kept my A64 3000 @ 39C load with 1.6V!!!

~Zalman VF900 SOLD[/B]
Perfect condition, includes everything except ramsinks, they are kinda one time use only I have like 4-6 of them I didn't use on the old Vf700 I had. It kept my x1900xt about 10C cooler than my stock hsf with none of the 747 taking off racket.

~A64 3000+ 1.8ghz w/stock coolerSOLD
ADA3000dAA4BP
LBBLE 0516EPKW
Z639078D50941
I've been running it at 2.6Ghz stable for the last month or so

~N-gage QD unlocked SOLD
Mint condition, comes with everything in box except box(it broke)
$45 and get the N-gage and a brand new body glove bluetooth headset

~BFG FX 5200 AGP SOLD

~XFX 6600GT AGP8X dual DVI Comes with VF700 and stock hsf SOLD
I've had card for a little over a year, I have retail box but its smooshed. Oc's well
stock 500/1000, coolbits oc's to 585/1170.

~MSI K8 Neo2 platinum SOLD
Updated to latest BIOS
2x yellow evga sata cables
2x yellow IDE cables
1x yellow floppy cable
metal backplate and plastic hsf frame
Driver CD

~Audigy gamer SOLD
Great simple sound card

~Corsair CMX512-2700C2 -SOLD
Cas lat 2-3-3 1T
info here http://corsairmemory.com/corsair/products/specs/cmx512-2700c2.pdf

~Innovatek Rev4 water block blue SOLD
OEM stock innovatek rev4, I peeled the protective plastic a bit on the bottom to check the copper contact. No mounting bracket included.

~Corsair XMS 512 ram SOLD
model CMX512-3200C2PT

How bout shipping cost on that case to zip 54022 in WI?? For $45 I might take it off your hands for a project mod. LMK.

OCZ

Bump, cmon guys that waterblock is like half price of retail and its brand new. I'll be adding a Logitech PS2 steering wheel soon.

bump bump bump

That innovatek block will fit LGA775, socket 939, socket A, 370, and I think innovatek may make a clip for AM2 now as well

Bumpoooooo, added info for full tower so u can calc ship and see if its worth it, A64 3000 coming soon!!

Back