Shure E2c vs. Ety ER-6

Thaddy

Limp Gawd
Anyone out there have experience with these earbuds? The ER-6's are about the most I wanna pay for earbuds that will be used with an MP3+ player (to be determined).

I want some good reviews you might know of, as well as personal experiences:)

These purchases won't be made for a while, (April) and I really like doing my research before buying my audio stuff, so I guess I'm just testing the waters right now:)

Thanks for the link.

I'm just basically trying to decide what set will be better for hard rock, such as Tool, A Perfect Circle, Rage Against The Machine...As well as some acoustic stuff like Dave Matthews Band, OAR, and Dispatch. Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Who should be included as well.

Man, this is a tough decision:mad:

Just go for the most accurate pair - you'll get the best sound out of them. I am suspicious of any audio that is explicitly stated to be for "rock", "home theater" or whatever. Sound is sound, and good transducers will add very little to the original recording, leaving all the original performance untouched.

If you're looking for sheer volume, check the sensitivity specs. It sounds like you're going to be driving them with the relatively small output of a portable device, so more efficient earphones will play louder. Beware of hearing loss...

He's gonna get tinnitus. I'm sure of it. :D

It is known that people listen at louder volumes with headphones.

Back