Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Thanks, I moved things around a bit to make more space

T0_-1_1796659.jpg

Ladic said:
lol, because I got nowhere else to put the speakers, hehe.

If your ceiling isn't too high, hang them upside-down from the ceiling behind you, the cables should be long enough to go up the wall and across. You can always run some new cables in-wall if you like how it sounds.

problem is since they are not wireless, the wires would probably end up getting stuck every time I move the chair and eventual break the wires. :(

Wall mount them, get some long speaker wire, and route them along the walls behind furniture, etc.

22d.jpg

dual 22" Chimei LCDs, Newegg weekend special, $313.99 each, free overnight shipping! (technically free 3 day UPS shipping, but since I live only an hour from one of the Newegg warehouses, it got here the next day).

Why do so many people have their computers on their desk at ear level? Doesn't the fan / optical drive / hard drive noise annoy you? Mine is under my desk and it's still not far enough away from my ears.

sanvara said:
Why do so many people have their computers on their desk at ear level? Doesn't the fan / optical drive / hard drive noise annoy you? Mine is under my desk and it's still not far enough away from my ears.

I'd guess you must have a fairly noisy system then. I prefer keeping systems above the desk level as they get a LOT less dust that way.

playafly187 said:
22d.jpg

dual 22" Chimei LCDs, Newegg weekend special, $313.99 each, free overnight shipping! (technically free 3 day UPS shipping, but since I live only an hour from one of the Newegg warehouses, it got here the next day).
Just got one 22" chimei and it has one dead pixel (stuck white). How many dead pixel did you find on those? :confused:

northrop said:
^how can you play like that? it would drive me mad crazy to have the image split in the middle :eek:

I dont accualy play like that i was just testing it out lol.

i had zero dead pixels on each monitor, guess i got lucky.

also, i keep my computer on my desk because i am constantly switching cases, power supplies, etc. the system is not loud at all, and i usually have music playing anyway so what little noise it does create is not audible

jmroberts70 said:
I'd guess you must have a fairly noisy system then. I prefer keeping systems above the desk level as they get a LOT less dust that way.

why? shouldn't the dust level be the same in that room regardless of where the computer is?

playafly187 said:
22d.jpg

I used to write news for OCIA. Who was that big guy that thought he was a cowboy?

dohc3si said:
For those of you that are race fans. :) 3 Samsungs 971Ps w/ a TripleHead2Go.

Cockpit04.jpg

Cockpit05.jpg

Cockpit08.jpg

Cockpit02.jpg
Dude that is just sick, now you have made me want to make one myself, can you please loan me the money :D.

I have GTR2 and the old Logitech MOMO racing wheel and that game is sick no doubt.

edit

Anyone know how to get GTR2 in dual monitor? cant seem to find out how :(

playafly187 said:
22d.jpg

what your computer specs?

My+Setup.JPG

well...my W3 finally came in yesterday...there really isnt much i can say other than wow..oh...and i need a BIGGER desk :D

JVC, specs are:

Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2,800 MHz (10 x 280), Noctua Heatsink, 2 GB OCZ Platinum PC-4000 EB DDR, DFI LanParty UT Nforce4 SLI-D, XFX 7800GTX Extreme Edition card with Arctic Cooling NV5 Silencer, Two Seagate 400 GB 7200RPM Drives in RAID 0, Western Digital 74 GB Raptor 10,000 SATA, Western Digital 80 GB 7,200 SATA, 750w SilverStone Zeus PSU, Creative X-FI Sound Card, Hauppauge TV Tuner Card, BenQ DVD Burner, Logitech G7 Cordless Laser Mouse, Logitech G15 Keyboard, Logitech Z-2200 2.1 Speakers.

the gamer said:
Dude that is just sick, now you have made me want to make one myself, can you please loan me the money :D.

I have GTR2 and the old Logitech MOMO racing wheel and that game is sick no doubt.

edit

Anyone know how to get GTR2 in dual monitor? cant seem to find out how :(

HAHAH i said the same thing as i was scrolling down. would be awsome for flight sims. to bad thier is no really good ones on the market. need one with state of the art 3d engine

playafly187 said:
JVC, specs are:

Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2,800 MHz (10 x 280), Noctua Heatsink, 2 GB OCZ Platinum PC-4000 EB DDR, DFI LanParty UT Nforce4 SLI-D, XFX 7800GTX Extreme Edition card with Arctic Cooling NV5 Silencer, Two Seagate 400 GB 7200RPM Drives in RAID 0, Western Digital 74 GB Raptor 10,000 SATA, Western Digital 80 GB 7,200 SATA, 750w SilverStone Zeus PSU, Creative X-FI Sound Card, Hauppauge TV Tuner Card, BenQ DVD Burner, Logitech G7 Cordless Laser Mouse, Logitech G15 Keyboard, Logitech Z-2200 2.1 Speakers.
you got the same video card i have now. (going to get a 8800gts soon)
the "white" on those monitors are pretty, beautiful, come to think. (they are not yellowish)

Back