Should p[H]ant0m post a picture of himself?

Should p[H]ant0m post a pic of himself?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes, but he's a chickenshit.

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeRngs

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2008
This is a poll..

I think the thread title is self explanatory so have at it.

unknown2qx.gif

Why the sudden interest in a picture of a man? :rolleyes: ;)

BillR said:
Why the sudden interest in a picture of a man? :rolleyes: ;)

he wants a face to go with all those thoughts he has been having as of late

SmokeRngs said:
This is a poll..

No shit! I had failed to notice that it was a poll! My whole life has now been changed because you have told me that this is a poll.

Penguincomp said:
No shit! I had failed to notice that it was a poll! My whole life has now been changed because you have told me that this is a poll.

Some people need extra help.

How can the p[H]ant0m be a phantom if all know what he looks like? Where’s the mystery? Where’s the p[H]ant0mnis? Once revealed, he’d lose all his p[H]ant0mnis along with his mystical, spirit, powers.

Where would be the apparition casting a shadow from the street lamp on the sidewalk in the night? Where would be the intro to Turner Classic Movies? Man, you guys are cold.

For the love of God p[H]ant0m don't do it! :p :D

Papa-Ming said:
How can the p[H]ant0m be a phantom if all know what he looks like? Where’s the mystery? Where’s the p[H]ant0mnis? Once revealed, he’d lose all his p[H]ant0mnis along with his mystical, spirit, powers.

Where would be the apparition casting a shadow from the street lamp on the sidewalk in the night? Where would be the intro to Turner Classic Movies? Man, you guys are cold.

Someone who gets it! :D

Anyhow, I've told you guys I might as well be Moose's twin brother, and he'll vouch for that.

p[H]ant0m said:
Someone who gets it! :D

Anyhow, I've told you guys I might as well be Moose's twin brother, and he'll vouch for that.

/me goes to get the boots

the bullshit is starting to pile up in here

Papa-Ming said:

Well said, as always. The man's P[H]antomnis(?) or P[H]antomhood should remain his own. It's always less fun when you can see everything, right? ;)

BillR said:
Well said, as always. The man's P[H]antomnis(?) or P[H]antomhood should remain his own. It's always less fun when you can see everything, right? ;)
LOL! :D Yes, usually less fun....where's the mystery? ;)

BillR said:

That's why he has to wear clothes in the picture. :p

well from this I figured out i have met p[H] before but thought it was moose b/c they look so much a like but i did get a pic off so here you guys go

ph0pd.jpg

^^ oh wow. That has to be the DC chop of the year. Jeez where is the emoticon for ROFLMAO? :D

Well as much as you guys can keep on dreamin, its not going to happen any time soon. :D

Anyhow, what's with the fascination on me?!? We've got roo's to be flogging!

AtomicMoose said:
Why did you lock this thread? Can stand the heat?? :p

Nah, just didn't want a Lethal visit, we all remember how that turned out! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back