Should I give this guy a heatware positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankus

n00b
I traded with a guy for some RAM, he shipped it to me OK...but without a padding at all. Basically it was just the RAM in a plastic bag in a UPS first class envelope. Should I give him a positive just because it worked?

Thanks,

i would sy neutral.. just say.. it came on time, and working.. but i didnt' dig the packaging.. something like that?

Positive cuz it worked, but make a note of the poor shipping... oh and my opinion on another matter... TASTE GREAT

PiTy BuMp

LOL you could have told me you didn't like the packaging spankus, gee thats nice you don't even contact me. Real nice. Glad its working for you.... Thanks for the heads up :mad:

I am glad it got to you in the static bag, in good condition and it was not enough for you....

Cross said:
LOL you could have told me you didn't like the packaging spankus, gee thats nice you don't even contact me. Real nice. Glad its working for you.... Thanks for the heads up :mad:

I am glad it got to you in the static bag, in good condition and it was not enough for you....

Don't forget the 4 cent envelope.

Now I know who NOT to buy ram from.

What does a DVDrom get? A sandwich bag?

Am I so glad that the new person did this and you could not even read the whole post. Lets see if we can get the guy in here to let us know that it came in a STATIC BAG!!!! And a PRIORITY MAIL CARD BOARD ENVELOPE!!!

SO thanks for the comment A$$!

tmarshall said:
Don't forget the 4 cent envelope.

Now I know who NOT to buy ram from.

What does a DVDrom get? A sandwich bag?

Well he packed my DVDRom in like Fort Knox with a lot of packing paper. Along with My PSU both in Boxes with more than enough packing paper/padding.

No complaints from me at all, along with fast shipping and quality products

spankus said:
I traded with a guy for some RAM, he shipped it to me OK...but without a padding at all. Basically it was just the RAM in a plastic bag in a UPS first class envelope. Should I give him a positive just because it worked?

Thanks,

cardboard?

No mention of cardboard.

spankus said:
plastic bag in a UPS first class envelope,

Still no mention of cardboard.

What part of the invisible thread did you read that I missed?

And what is a$$? ....a is a letter ......$ means money........
Are you sending me money?............

Don't.

You'd prolly send cash in a clear envelope.

Thank you ddean!! Its nice to see someone who knows what they are doing stand by an experianced trader. ;)

Actually no I am telling you that ur are a jerk. Sorry you can't figure that out but hey thats ok, your accusing me based on knowing nothing the gentleman above making a mistake. Hopefully he will post shortly, esp since it came packaged correctly, in proper protection (static bag and Priorty mail envelope). But hey thats ok as wel can see others have stated otherwise and they have also shown that some of them have dealt with me. Esp the ones that have bought laptops from me. But thats ok, you have a nice day!

Let me line it out for you to since his post shows mistakes:
1)USPS Priorty Mail Envelope Provided at every post office made basically from cardboard.
2)Packaged the RAM in a Static Bag taped closed!
3)Sent priorty to the individual, who was left Pos because he completed his end of the auction but never contacted me that he felt the packaging was not enough.

SO maybe you could stop being a jerk and save the rest of us the trouble of listening to your crap. Thanks

Oh and nice 2 feedback buyers rating tmarshall

I would also like to add that the about 2GB of ram that I have bought for my computers have come in USPS Priority Mail Envelope. And I've done business from portatech.com for quiet some time now.

Daaayam.

That is why you have the nick "Cross".

I posted BASED ON WHAT HE POSTED.

I did not kick into jerk mode til you shifted inti d1ck mode.

And, thanks, I like my 2 positive heat evals.

:p lol yeah I am not normal.
But anyway, I just wanted to thank the guys who posted the information that shows I did what needed to be done correctly and that tmarshell decided to be a jerk and go out of his way to slander me without takeing the time to find out if what was said was true/everything that u needed to know, the fact that hey, maybe that wasn't true. (Hints why instead of just assuming something you check on it, esp since I posted it was a static bag and the guy even said UPS (although it was a USPS envelope) First Class Envelope. But no u hit me with a comment that was just completely rude and full of S***. As the poster after you showed with the drive I sent him. Anyway thanks for showing the facts guys. Greatly appriciated.

And yet another thread is thrown off topic and destroyed by something that could have otherwise been resolved in PMs... :rolleyes:

Anybody know how I can delete this thread....quite obviously starting it was a really bad idea.

Thanks,

EDIT CIWS -Closed per user request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back