SG03 Harness/Carrying Strap

Skott

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking for harness or a carrying strap for my new SG03 case. I know there is a SUGO case but I'm not wanting a case Just something like a harness or a strap for a quick attachment and go for short distances. Is anyone using something like this with their SG03? I know GearGrip makes some harnesses but I'm not sure which model, if any, would work well with a SG03. If anyone has a idea or suggestion could you please post a link please? Meanwhile I'll keep looking. Thanks. :)

Update:

I fired off a email to CaseAce Products that makes the GearGrip straps and they replied back saying the GearGrip LT harness would probably be a better fit for the SG03 than the LT Micro harness I was asking about. I was asking them about the LT Micro harness originally because I know that it also works well my Qmicra SFF case. I figured having one harness that will work on both cases would be a plus if I ever needed to use it for both. Not a big deal I guess. I'm still looking around the Net to see what else is availble.

Nevermind... I was going to recommend something that you didn't want....

Back