SFF cases: help requested.

RanceJustice

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I'm considering taking much of the guts of my old PC and transplanting them into a SFF to turn into a Nix Box when my watercooled system gets upgraded. I'd like your opinions on what Shuttle (or other) brand SFF barebones to pick up, preferably with a 875P chipset. I plan to cut a nice little window and install a fan grill for graphics card. Partlist follows

Intel 3.0c (used to be on watercooling, so I need a good heatsink/fan)
ATI 9800 Pro (same as above)
1 GB (Dual Channel matched pair) PC 3500 RAM
Seagate SATA 160 gig HDD
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS (Optional See below)
A DVD drive Make and Model to be determined later.

As I said before, I'd like the mobo to be an 875P with GigabitLAN if possible. It would be cool too if the case was black. I'm willing to trash the PCI soundblaster if neccessary, but I'd like the audio in that case to A.Not suck. and B. Not have impossible-to-find Linux drivers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! Looks great. Not cheap though - oh well, I don't mind paying for a good canterwood chipset.

What about this one? http://us.shuttle.com/specs2.asp?pro_id=467

Its white, but unique looking! Seems Newegg has one available. Its the only other one I see with a canterwood set. A pity I cant use the new P series on my old proc, they look incredibly badass.

Do any SFF enthusiasts know if the P series of chassis will eventually support Northwood P4s?

I like the bigger 350w Power supply and the enhanced cooling system.

I have a 75G2... great system, if you have paitience, Demel'ing skills, and no need for an internal CD-ROM drive, you can watercool it...

Back