Self pleasure, sexually related, or pervert items!

lol!
I already got most of that, good offers!

Now if I only had someone to use the condoms with :(

*EDIT* lube is good for singleplayer, and in my experiance, astroglide is exceptional for multiplayer. ;)

saturnine2 said:
lol!

*EDIT* lube is good for singleplayer, and in my experiance, astroglide is exceptional for multiplayer. ;)

ROFL spoken like a true geek.

~Adam

saturnine2 said:
lol!

astroglide is good! but dont like to use them (neither single or multi-player)....... ;)

Yah think we've seen most of these offers already, but your heading is still worth it, and having them all together makes the process easier ;)

saturnine2 said:
lol!

LMAO

peterhoang2002 said:
hmm, i just found the school student directory with a list of addresses of all my friends :D
Oh man... that could be worse than a guy being stuck at the register while the cashier is screaming for a price check on tampons! :eek:

I love you. you have made my life as a teenage techy worth living :D

Id be careful! Her burning sensation may be an STD. Or maybe you need to put the lube on before you grind away, lol, wuthout it you get those annoying burning blisters.

This thread rocks.

bubblethumper said:
Stay away from any warming gel.

Made my girlfriend get a burning sensation
You probably should have chose something other than warming gel for the anal part :D

Crazy Chuckster said:
You probably should have chose something other than warming gel for the anal part :D

LMAO!!!!!! You tell them chuckster......since you know and probably tried it!!!!

This thread should be a sticky. Get it? Sticky? Aaah I kill me.

-zac

Back