Secret Game In Your Chrome Browser

HardOCP News

[H] News
Did any of you know about this before today?

This sad, helpless dinosaur probably looks familiar to you - when you use Google's Chrome browser and can't connect to the internet, this shows up. But did you know that this dinosaur was ALSO the main character in a secret game hidden in your browser?

i found this about 2 weeks ago. my wife caught me playing it and thought i was crazy. the guys at work thought it was a virus.

"oh hey boss, I was just making sure that Chrome was properly functional while the network was out. Go fix the network? But I have chrome to stress test!"

This have ages in android chrome browser.. =).. I usually meet with this mini game while traveling and the connection fail..

Yeah, this isn't new.

I think the only people who knew about this are those who for unknown reasons happen to push the space bar while in a chrome no-connection page. I'm fine with not using illogical key-presses in my apps. :D

doesnt work on either of my chromes, one has dinosaur and one has folded page.

My high score is 370 :(

When you see the T-rex hit the space bar.....and make sure you have the latest updates too.

Also, you can use google image search and put in Atari break out and you can play the game inside the browser itself.

I rebooted my modem and router and was playing this. Too bad the game stops once connection was restored, it was kind of fun for a change.

Back