Seagate Lightsaber Collection Special Edition FireCuda SSD 2TB Solid State Drive Customizable RGB LED Lightsabers

mullet

[H]ard|Gawd
Seagate Lightsaber Collection Special Edition FireCuda SSD 2TB Solid State Drive Customizable RGB LED Lightsabers $159.99

71HyGp-RWlL._AC_SX679_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That looks cool. Only issue is you don't really see your ssd once you install it. Would be cool if they actually made a new Star Wars Edition phone like the Note 10 + Star Wars Special Edition or a Star Wars Laptop.

Those old star wars laptops were from 2015? I'd be tempted if Asus or Lenovo put out a new Star Wars Laptop with a 7945hx and a 4080 or 4090.
something like that. no new movies, no new themed laptops...

That looks cool. Only issue is you don't really see your ssd once you install it. Would be cool if they actually made a new Star Wars Edition phone like the Note 10 + Star Wars Special Edition or a Star Wars Laptop.
It would depend on your board layout for sure, but this old Z97 has the M.2 slot under the second PCIe slot so it would be visible on this setup.
IMG_3324.JPEG

^^^^ that reminds of the trash compactor scene in Star Wars.

with a LOT more dust
That was a clients machine that I was working on and I ended up putting another board and i7 3770k cpu into that case and put that old Z97 board into this Corsair 465X case.
He had a Pentium dual core in that Z97 board. I bought an i7 4790 non-K for it from a member here earlier this year.
IMG_3340.JPEG

AIO or watercooling with top or front radiator mount, allows you to see your SSD.

I was messing around with the machine the other night and now you wouldn't be able to see the Lightsaber NVME, ;)
IMG_6336.JPG

My board has 2 m.2 spots. Both would be visible with a GPU mounted normally. Vertically it would be visible from the top.

I want one

Back