Screen flickers while clicking on video files - help

heslo

2[H]4U
Hey guys, just a quick question. I have a problem that has been bothering me for some time. It seems any time I click (left or right) on a movie/video file my screen flickers to black and then the picture comes back again. I beleive this is a problem relating to nVidia drivers as it never used to happen until I updated to a certain set (not sure which) and the problem has been there since. I've tried a format and it happens on both my other PC's. Anyone able to help me out here? If it helps, I'm using the 76.50 drivers.

Thanks

I think Im having the same problem. Maybe. It happens when I close windows media player after watching a video. The screen flashs off then back on real quick. I never saw until I went to 76.45 on the drivers, but at the same time I also upgraded to XP. So Im not sure what did it. Maybe just a weird bug with the newer drivers. Ive thought about rolling back to an earlier driver set just to see if that cures it. But other than that everything else runs fine. I havent worried about it too much because I dont think its hardware going funky. ???????

Back