SchlitzBull - All Sold

I'll have to see how many spares I have and how many are plus models. Bump so I can remember to check later.

bump
I have some after market nunchucks which should be fine so really just need the Wii Motion Plus remotes.

I have literally 1 nunchuck in a box somewhere. I'm sure I can find it. I know you need 4, but if this 1 can help you, let me know.

I have literally 1 nunchuck in a box somewhere. I'm sure I can find it. I know you need 4, but if this 1 can help you, let me know.
Ill take what I can get! Id rather be patient and not spend $40 to buy one online that looks like its been to hell and back and is falling apart.

free bump for you ek vardars are great i have 10 in my system now for 6 years still running strong and quiet.

Bump & Price drop.
Recently made a trip to the ER I need to pay for. GPU is boxed and ready for shipping.

Spring Cleaning Time (5/27/2022)
Cancelling all projects and clearing out all my spare parts. Much more to come.

Silicon Lottery 8700k - $175 Shipped
Rated for 5.2ghz. Bought from another member here and never installed. See pics.

Netgear AC1200 EX6200 - $35 Shipped
Upgraded my primary router to an ASUS AX router and using my existing ASUS AC router as the AP. No longer using this. It had little use as it was connected to my OTA antenna & HDHRs to transfer signal from the master bedroom closet to my telco closet.
https://www.netgear.com/support/product/EX6200.aspx

Will ship USPS Priority. Can ship with UPS or Fedex if youd like to cover the extra cost. Shipping to Cont US only. Heatware under SchlitzBull.

Trades:
Im fixing up the garage and currently collecting retro gaming items. I can probably fix and clean most broken consoles. If you have something cool let me know. Probably a long shot since its subjective but who knows. Console wise I dont have...
Atari 2600
Atari Jaguar
Panasonic 3DO
Philips CDi

Requesting PP F&F if over $600 due to tax nonsense. I understand there has been some sketch on the forum lately so please feel free to reach out to discuss. I have more recent transactions than the last one Heat but have been lazy updating my Heat. Im messaging people i've done transactions with recently now to try to get it updated.
Bump: It will be over $600.00 per year, not per transaction.

Hmmm...I do have our original 2600 from back in the day with about 26 cartridges, original books and two cartridge holders from that era--what's it worth to you?

I have three original Genesis units but with all the craze and the fact I still play, I hesitate to part with any. One regular, one with 32x and one with a power base converter for master system. Edit speels

Hmmm...I do have our original 2600 from back in the day with about 26 cartridges, original books and two cartridge holders from that era--what's it worth to you?

Not really interested in cartridges since ill be modding for hdd, SDs or multicarts. Im not rich enough to go down the rabbit hole of buying games for the systems. So honestly im looking for deals. Most of what I own i bought broken and fixed. Only looking to spend cash on a genesis this second.

When it comes to powerlines, get the latest and greatest for the best stability--av2000 and nothing less. Free bump!

Back