Not open for further replies.

xxaaqq

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat: xxaaqq (22-0-0) http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=43697
eBay: jcbeck37 (11-0-0)
CC Paypal Available
[email protected]

1 x Antec SL400 400W ATX Power Supply
Check it out - it's powering what you see in my signature!
It stays pretty cool, and is actually pretty quiet
Solution Series - dual fans
$35 Shipped

2 x Western Digital 120GB SATA 8MB 7200RPM Hard Drives
Both have warranty remaining
Warranty details available upon request (PM or e-mail me)
Unsold one has warranty thru 4/10/2008
$47 Shipped
1 sold, 1 remaining -> pending

I have 2 IDE/SATA adapters: if I remember correctly, they are meant to allow you to use IDE drives with SATA controllers, though it might be possible that you can use them the other way, too. Anyway, $12 shipped for one of them, or $5 when bought with a hard drive. I think they are Highpoint, but maybe Promise... came with a RAID card.

2 x Infineon 128MB PC2100 DDR 200-pin SODIMM CAS2
CAS2 Laptop memory
From Inspiron 600m laptop - perfect condition
Grab one for $8 shipped
Grab both for $11 shipped

Lian Li PC3077A
Mid-tower Aluminum ATX Case

Since I don't have the original box and styrofoam, I'm only going to consider offers for local pick-up in South-Central/South-East Pennsylania (Hershey/Allentown/Lancaster/Harrisburg/etc). ZIP = 17003

The case was used for about two months but my friend wanted to play around with some various cooling options and didn't want to cut this open. So it's not cut open. I repeat, not cut open! It's pretty much in perfect condition.

I have an original photo of it, but I'll see if I can get you some current photos. I should be able to include pretty much whatever came with the case including the silver bay door (which was removed but saved), except maybe some of the original screws. But the motherboard stand-offs should already be in there (I'll have to confirm that for you). I can throw in extras if you need them for your build - extra screws, maybe an IDE or SATA cable, let me know.

Paypal or Cash (for local pickup / meet) $55 + gas :)

Fresh out of the box:
LianLi3077.jpg

1 x Western Digital 120GB IDE 8MB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Warranty until 11/2006
$45 Shipped
Shipping out 2/23/06

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Sound Card
w/ 1394a Firewire port
PCI Interface
Sound card only - SOLD

Audigy2.jpg

(Search Match: CL2 Cas Latency Dell Notebook SDRAM Caviar SE WD)

Is the Audigy2 a ZS? I want more info on it. I'd like some pics if possible.

I uh... owe everyone photos of everything. I'll try to get you photos of this Audigy 2.

Just Audigy 2, not ZS or Value or NX. Good card though.

Do you know what the differences between this card and a ZS is?

1. The new analog output mode (7.1) added to the existing 6.1;
2. 108dBA SNR instead of 106dBA (claimed for analog output at 2V signal with AES17 filter);
3. DTS ES support in addition to Dolby Digital Surround EX;
4. ASIO2 support, the additional 24/96 mode (offered by A2 Platinum eX);
5. Bundled software changes: the new THX settings panel, multiband equalizer, karaoke mode;
6. New EAX4 (still virtual; to be actually implemented closer to the year-end alongside updated drivers).

I'm not sure how much of this can be corrected, but it is possible to use newer card drivers for some of the older cards, i.e. I believe you can get ZS drivers to work on Audigy 2... but personally I wouldn't buy the Audigy 2 if I needed a ZS feature... but I don't think any of the features above are needed :)

Will the Audigy2 work with the front drive panel if I buy one later?

no idea on the front drive panel deal-e-o, but got two offers so sale definitely pending!

ooO bumpie

anyone need some emergency/extra laptop memory? upgrade for your parents laptop?!
someone must have an option slot somewhere

hmm not likely, only thing I am about to purchase is another Maxline III 250GB 16MB drive with 5 year warranty :)

bump

(This is the "just did my taxes and owe a buttload so take pity on me" bump)

bump

this goes out to those of you that don't need to spend your tech budget on flowers and dinner this evening

Im interested..Ill PM you Friday when Im home....
Im in 18424....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back