Sapphire Vapor X 7950

Well, it says right there on the page "Busan City, default, Korea, South"

yes I live outside US. you can see the shipping rates here

http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/subpage.jsp?contId=e1020300

I ordered from frozencpu before and my shipping cost 60 USD and shipping times? Damn USPS is so slow 2 weeks. Korea EMS to US is less than a week.

Thanks for looking though

I could send thru normal post but that will take 2 weeks as well

oh one more thing. If you think I earn something from this nope. I bought this like 420 USD before. Yes it is cheaper in US and I can order from amazon, but considering price + shipping + tax, it will end up same price.

damn expensive shipping rate

That's the problem with shipping anything international these days. It doesn't matter if the item originated in the US or from another country. Trying to ship something outside your own home country to someone on another continent is going to cost the buyer a lot.

For eBay, I've had to stop offering international shipping outside the US, Canada, and Mexico because of the expensive shipping rates. And, shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are optional if the buyer is from there and is willing to pay the extra costs of shipping.

USPS is technically the "cheapest" if shipping internationally. FedEx, UPS and DHL are all expensive. For example, I was asked how much it would have cost to ship a 1.5 lb. item to St. Petersburg, Russia. USPS came out to around $40 US. FedEx and UPS were around $190 to $210 for the same amount of time with tracking number. DHL is unknown since I don't have an account with DHL for that, but I would assume it'll cost about the same. The most expensive item was to Honolulu, Hawaii at $95 via FedEx. The next expensive item I've shipped was $74 to someone in Peru via USPS.

So, $75 shipping for this video card from South Korea is justifiable and understandable. I've paid a lot of high shipping costs when I've ordered items from Hong Kong, South Korea, or Japan through EMS or other carriers in East Asia.

That's the problem with shipping anything international these days. It doesn't matter if the item originated in the US or from another country. Trying to ship something outside your own home country to someone on another continent is going to cost the buyer a lot.

For eBay, I've had to stop offering international shipping outside the US, Canada, and Mexico because of the expensive shipping rates. And, shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are optional if the buyer is from there and is willing to pay the extra costs of shipping.

USPS is technically the "cheapest" if shipping internationally. FedEx, UPS and DHL are all expensive. For example, I was asked how much it would have cost to ship a 1.5 lb. item to St. Petersburg, Russia. USPS came out to around $40 US. FedEx and UPS were around $190 to $210 for the same amount of time with tracking number. DHL is unknown since I don't have an account with DHL for that, but I would assume it'll cost about the same. The most expensive item was to Honolulu, Hawaii at $95 via FedEx. The next expensive item I've shipped was $74 to someone in Peru via USPS.

So, $75 shipping for this video card from South Korea is justifiable and understandable. I've paid a lot of high shipping costs when I've ordered items from Hong Kong, South Korea, or Japan through EMS or other carriers in East Asia.

Thank you sir for sharing your kind words.

Unfortunately, its been 4 days and the one who bought it didnt pay yet and didnt contact me yet. I sent him message. I want to relist the item and include my other 7950.

Next time I will offer free shipping but I will bear half of the shipping. I will include half the shipping to the item of course.

Back