Samsung Galaxy S2 - Blue tinting

lanken123

Weaksauce
Anyone experience this before? it seems to be only visible on white and with high brightness. I purchased it used for $325 and think I got a pretty good deal so don't want to bother dealing with the seller.

This is relatively common with the S2. It varies from one device to another and happens when viewing at an angle. As long as it doesn't happen when you're looking straight I wouldn't worry about it.

Try downloading "Screen Adjuster" by NETMAN from the Google Play Store. Took care of the bluish issue for me. Mine was not bad at all, but somewhat noticeable compared to an iPhone.

You can adjust the value for RGB and set the Brightness and Contrast as well. I set the Red = 0, Green =0 and Blue at +6 with Brightness at 15% and Contrast at -35 and all seems to look right for me since I installed it quite a few months ago.

There is also a "System Brightness" setting that you can use to set to 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% or Auto if you don't want to use the stock Auto setting or adjust by the top bar.

Thank you for the tips guys. I downloaded the screen adjuster program and used your settings. small improvement but really it was hardly noticeable in the first place.

I'm happy with my purchase so no biggy.

Back