Samsung Droid Charge Ad's

Damn, Sammy really is trying to copy Apple along with their prices (for the 32GB)! Dunno how they expect to move many of these when they're sitting next to the Thunderbolt. I'm sure it's faster, but most people don't know that just by playing with them in store. It better have no less than 40GBs of storage too.

Last edited:
Damn, Sammy really is trying to copy Apple along with their prices (for the 32GB)! Dunno how they expect to move many of these when their sitting next to the Thunderbolt. I'm sure it's faster, but most people don't know that just by playing with them in store. It better have no less than 40GBs of storage too.

Yeah, I don't get it either. It's a good phone just horribly overpriced. Samsung must have been drinking from the same cup Motorola did when they priced the Xoom. Once again a good device priced into oblivion and doomed to failure at this rate.

My only guess is Samsung is hoping the Droid name pushes sales.

I agree, $200 to 250 would be a better price point. I think LTE is the driving factor here for the price. I have a Thunderbolt and am happy with it. This Sammy would need to get double the battery life for me to be interested.

Maybe they'll drop it to $250 a few days before launch like they did the Thunderbolt too though. It was rumored to be $300 at launch too.

Why not just sell the device @ $200 w/o a memory card? Or put a 8gb memory card in there and sell it @ $250. The average consumer won't use 32gb of space, and it jacks up the price considerably I'm sure.

Back