Samsung 830 256GB SSD Desktop Kit NEW - Ends 08/03, $219.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference?

EDIT: Never mind, apparently comes with cables, bracket, Norton Ghost. I guess the initial price is fair, then. Shipping at $21 still seems high.

For me It says

Shipping: $14.05 Expedited Shipping
Item location: Carmi, IL, United States

Ships to: United States

Although that could depend on where you live. I live by the Pittsburgh, PA international Airport.

I'm sure it does depend on where you live, but the shipping cost is still inflated somewhere. I've sold/shipped a lot of items and for something like an SSD with bracket/CD/cable you could probably get away with a $5 flat rate box. Certainly no more than $10 or so if you use your own.

I'm sure it does depend on where you live, but the shipping cost is still inflated somewhere. I've sold/shipped a lot of items and for something like an SSD with bracket/CD/cable you could probably get away with a $5 flat rate box. Certainly no more than $10 or so if you use your own.

The shipping is USPS rates as stated in ad. It is not just the shipping but the cost of insurance and such too. I will Not ship uninsured and EBay requires it! Suggest you look up Priority Mail rates to your location, then add Insurance for $250.

Have excellent ratings by all others, my feedback says it all.

I don't want to get into an argument, but I just did check the Priority rates and even with $250 insurance it only comes out to about $10. That is from your zip to mine, insured, delivery confirmation, etc. Even if you used a $10 medium flat rate box it would only be $15.

Price may be higher because not everyone ships out in a shitty flat rate box. Sometimes you have to factor in not only insurance but packaging materials and labor too.

Last edited:
I don't want to get into an argument, but I just did check the Priority rates and even with $250 insurance it only comes out to about $10. That is from your zip to mine, insured, delivery confirmation, etc. Even if you used a $10 medium flat rate box it would only be $15.

As I said prior, this is USPS rates! I have impeccable feedback. It costs me right at $12 plus insurance just to ship to my OWN zip.

You have beaten this drum long enough and are now just trolling, so move along. I would not sell to you anyway because there would be no end to pleasing you!

Price may be higher because not everyone ships out in a shitty flat rate box. Sometimes you have to factor in not only insurance but packaging materials and labor too.

Precisely! I do Not ship in those cheap boxes! I do Not charge extra, just USPS rates. My EBay feedback says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back