Sale over

DPOSCORP

[H]F Junkie
All items traded/sold as is, non DOA only.
WIll take trades with or without cash added either way if something works for me.
Cont US only for shipping, and local pick up (SE MIchigan) gets great discounts.
Payment via USPS Postal Money order, paypal, or other, at my discretion.
PMs work, but faster response via email. My username at gmail
All prices OBO ( I can’t over emphasize this lol)
Will be adding to the list as stuff gets sold.

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EDkn1tHnnVwjhlrrbFnG1cEh2IUJDyL3?usp=sharing

I took 3/4 PCs out of service for family/friends upgrades; don’t think it is worth shipping used and abused cases, OEM power supplies and motherboard, so for now so how about I just list CPU, ram, and video cards

Let's start with $175 $145 shipped just to have a price in place for these three packages:
i5-3470, 8GB DDR3, Radeon 5770 1GB (from Acer PC)
I5-2400, 4GB DDR3, Radeon 5770 1GB (from Dell PC)
I3-3220, 8GB DDR3, Radeon video card, low power, DVI & DP, need more info (from HP PC)
I think all the ram is 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB sticks, but I may have larger sticks to toss in if it helps make a deal, gotta look.

SOLD $130 $115 shipped for this combo
(ITX Combo) Asrock Z77E ITX, i5-2400s, 16GB DD#

$35 $29 shipped
Apple TV with power cord and remote Model number: A1427

$50 $44 shipped
Older Dell Inspiron 1545 Service Tag: HB512K1 | Express Service Code: 37678875697, Pentium T4300, 3GB ram, Windows 7 Home, some HDD, but for $5 more all toss in a 120GB SSD that you can install if you want..

$69 $64 shipped
iPhone 6s Plus - has a flaky charging port, but comes with some cables that do charge it (usually) and comes with a battery case that will sometimes charge the phone when cables won't, don't ask me why. Otherwise phone is in clean shape.

Again, more to come as I have time.

Refs:

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1174

All items traded/sold AS IS, except for a non DOA warranty.
Edit #1 - Price drops
Edit#2 ITX combo sold to She loved E
Edit#3

$75 $69 shipped SOLD to yog
Asus Laptop, works fine on AC adapter (universal adapter with lots of tips), think it needs a battery.
i3-3217U, 4GB ram, 120GB SSD (installed)

$70 $60 shipped: - SOLD to yog - This would pair great with the Apple TV/Iphone and/or with the Asus laptop for easy big screen fun.
Dell M409WX Projector, with HDMI and VGA - no remote

Last edited:
Prices dropped.
Please make offers and save this stuff from being recycled as E-waste.

Might be interested in that ITX combo in the near future, but for now just looking and free bump for looking.

Back