Sabrent USB 802.11g/b Network Adapter & Extender $2.99 + FS...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
anyone ever use one of these...? TD reviews (I know, I know) are decent and it works with Win 7, the price is dirt cheap, even if only to pop in once in a while for WIFI access if something happens to your main adapter and while waiting for a replacement...

Sabrent Wireless G USB 802.11g/b Wifi Network Adapter & Extender with Advanced Security

Amazon and TD have this for ~$10 before shipping, I just got 3 for less than $9 shipped, I will probably never use them, but they are available just in case...

Last edited:
My God that is a good price! Even if just to have some around for diags and/or the occasional customer that needs one....

yep, just what I was thinking, 3 for less than $10 shipped...? in for 3...

:D
Same, grabbed 3 for $8.97. That is just such a ridiculously good price I have to buy it, even though I have no use for even one, never mind three.

yep, just what I was thinking, 3 for less than $10 shipped...? in for 3...

:D

Same, grabbed 3 for $8.97. That is just such a ridiculously good price I have to buy it, even though I have no use for even one, never mind three.

Why buy 3 of them then? If you can't even see yourself using one, just get one. :confused:

Potentially in for one. Thanks for the great post OP.

EDIT: Well, with such a good price, I see why you'd buy more than one. It's worthwhile to have a few extra. Hope you get good use out of all three ;).

Last edited:
I might buy one for my MacBook pro 2011 model, it got serious wifi issue that really piss me off..

In for one here as well. I mean fuck, you just never know when you might need one. And free shipping/no tax? Can't beat that.

I have only read bad things about 1saleaday is this still the case?

Where did you read them and what did they say?

lol...unless they've taken a nosedive lately (it is possible I suppose) this site is legit, I have bought from there before and they have some really good deals some days...

In for one here as well. I mean fuck, you just never know when you might need one. And free shipping/no tax? Can't beat that.

Where did you read them and what did they say?

Some posters on slickdeals.net and other reviews(I can't remember where on slickdeals). I don't have any experience of this myself

honestly i don't need one more of these, have about 8 or 9 laying around went with entire house wifi year or two back ago, didn't like it went back to wired for desktops, still use wifi for families to use it.

aw man, I needed one of these for my gf. her lab won't let them install wifi cards in the computers...so if anyone has an extra one I could use it

don't know how I missed the thread earlier

Back