s4 4.4.2 encryption with pin?

silk186

[H]ard|Gawd
With the increasing amount of sensitive information, photos and banking apps on smart phones I want to have encryption but unlocking with a password is way too much trouble.

I want to have full phone encryption with pin unlock, power down with 3 failed attempts a full password with power on. I have read that this is possible with an app. My phone is rooted and unlocked.

Thanks Domini, I have just installed the Xposed framework and will poke around in it today.
How are others liking android 4.4.2 and the s4? I hear a lot of complaints about the touchwiz. I prefered the omega rom on my s2 but didn't like the camera performance with some of the ROMS I tried. What are the prefered ROMS for the s4 that are eiter consitant or improved in terms of camera and battery function.

wow, Xposed has a steap learning curve. I didn't realise it was module based. I think it will take some research before I start messing around with it and a titanium backup.

Last edited:

Thanks Domini, I have just installed the Xposed framework and will poke around in it today.
How are others liking android 4.4.2 and the s4? I hear a lot of complaints about the touchwiz. I prefered the omega rom on my s2 but didn't like the camera performance with some of the ROMS I tried. What are the prefered ROMS for the s4 that are eiter consitant or improved in terms of camera and battery function.

wow, Xposed has a steap learning curve. I didn't realise it was module based. I think it will take some research before I start messing around with it and a titanium backup.

Xposed is actually a giant massive security hole in and of itself. Requires crippling SELinux.

hmm, I recall reading that in some forums. Do you have any alternatives that would leave my personal information vulnerable but would offer me similar benifits. Are these feature available in lollipop 5.0?

Back