Rule the Seas

Selling awake potions, and taking a look through the hall of fame to see who has the most money are great ways to earn cash. Just yesterday I mugged someone a couple times for well over 20 million dollars. Once they're out of the IW and the money is still in their accounts...they're fair game.

I know they were having some issues with the verification code for training, so the downtime may have something to do with that.

Apparently they lost a HDD or something. Working on getting it back up now.

Emailed someone that knows one of the folks that runs it. That's what they said.

Yeah, was chatting with an admin today, they lost a NIC and HDD in one of the servers, but got it replaced. Good news though! Everyone gets one day of RP, so bank as much cash as you can for a 4% bonus tonight instead of 2%.

Is voting working for you guys? I didn't get any points after doing all the links.

anyone have an email of someone that runs it? I need to ask them something, like an admin or someone who runs the site.

have you guys figured out the equation for successful prison busts?

i've noticed that my energy and awake levels don't seem to matter much. usually if i have a full bar of nerve i can bust out two people and the third has always sent me to prison myself. do your stats effect how good you are at busting people out?

hell, it could be random for all i know and maybe i'm just seeing coincidences.

Got some tension here. I've attacked [PIR] El Pirate Loco a few times while he was offline. Nothing personal.

Earlier I was attacked by [PIR] jolavman [PIR]. I messaged El Loco Pirate and he said he was in a chatroom and was asked why he was in the IW. Pretty lame. Jolavman's profile says:

Offline attacks are aight. "Anytime" muggings are deserved if I leave my cash laying around.

BUT online BS aint cool.

does your armor and weapons %'s affect your points only when used or does it help for training and such..

Just for fighting. Your skills don't affect training. Your Energy and Awake points do.

bah i thought i took my points for sale off before i left for lunch... someone bought em for 6 mil and i only had 300k when i came back from muggings... talk about bad luck and being dumb

I shall be applying in 3 days once I'm allowed to.
The name is Gustaphus in game, look forward to joinin yall =)

Heh. Check this out.

I mug this guy for a reasonable amount of money. I think it was under a mil though. I can't quite remember. Then I get this message:

I was going to buy something but thanks to u i can't so i want my money back or i'l wait a while and kick your ass over and over so on and so forth.

I respond with "Nope" and check out his profile:

[Scu] Joseph The Red
Level: 5

About a minute later I'm killed by someone in a godzilla suit. Looks like he's gonna have a nice vacation in the IW for awhile. ;)

I am about to give up, everyone I attack is quicker then me, even people 8 levels below me! I am obviously doing something wrong. I am getting my ass handed to me left and right. I train speed all the time but just cant get quick enough.:eek:

Keep going. Don't level too quickly. Try to upgrade your house so you get more skill points when you train. Try to spy on people before you attack, and look at their level compared to how many days they've been around. If they're level 40 but have been playing for 100 days, don't attack.

yeah im refraining from attacking people... i found out the hard way that people will just boost their stats and not level...

im gonna just save to buy the best house possible before i leave for the weekend

is school worth it? im in intermediate speed now but was wondering if all around would have been better or waited til i could afford advanced

school is ok, its not expensive, and it doesn't take anything away from you and you still get alright stats when its over so I'd say its worth it.

I need to get back to playing a decent amount

weird, i haven't been able to log in today for some reason. i don't get an error message, it just takes me back to the login screen.

They're still messing around with $sessions. You have to log in a lot more now, but apparently the old method with the text image was bogging down the server.

for some reason I can't even get into the site today at my work. I've never had a problem with it before, but today I get blocked by websense..

If you're itchin' for some people to kill for exp, check out this gang:

[LAP]

The leader is level 65 but only 7 days old, and the other members I checked out are young as well.

Well I have been hunting down all of their members and getting successful attacks. Was tempted to MUG one of their members who had 2 mill but he was online and left him alone. good way to get Xp for us though.

thanks for the tip;)

If you're itchin' for some people to kill for exp, check out this gang:

[LAP]

The leader is level 65 but only 7 days old, and the other members I checked out are young as well.

I mug this guy for about 2.5m and he messages me:

MunkeyBoi said:
Hello

I was away from pc when you mugged me for 2.5 million.

Would appreciate some of that back

As soon as I reply with "That's the game. Sorry, my man," I see that I've been put in the Injury Ward by [G$E] BaronVonHeller.

BaronVonHeller said:
Sorry for the IW visit! I just knew that ye need the IW time in order to send munkeyboi his 2.5 million back.

Douchebags. :D

This is hilarious.

MunkeyBoi said:
muggin is the game, v true.

So is gang warfare, extortion and attacking and stays in the IW.

So last offer chap.

you can keep 500k fer yer muggin efforts,

You refund 2.1 mil.

If not i will tell my honour list (check sig) and we'll see what happens.

Last offer

Cheers

Munkeyboi

MyReply said:
Your profile:
"~If I mug you , you just had too damn much money for me to ignore"

You're a douchebag hypocrite who hates the taste of his own medicine. Your money is gone. Grow up and get over it.

So is there anything other to do than make $6mil a day, waiting for your level to get higher so you can slot machine more?

The exp/cash from mugging and attacking is pathetic at low levels, does it get better then point selling? Making like $7mil a day doing NOTHING gets old fast.

Mugging gets way better. You have more nerve. I've pulled in probably 200m so far in just an hour and a half. There've been some great marks this morning. :D

am i missing a strategy when it comes to mugging?

seems like i can't have 1million in my pockets for more than 30 seconds before people mug rape me. i don't see how it's possible that people can find me so quickly. i've searched for people but i can never find people w/ more than 200k.

i know that when i'm selling stuff (usually points) that i need to be in the IW so i can't be attacked but yesterday i was in the IW for 20 mins and my points sold like 1 minute after i got out and by the time i clicked the bank link and deposited some guy mugged me 8 times and stole like 2 million. wtf, it was seriouly just like 30 seconds.

It's easy, tedious, and requires a lot of patience. Something I have no problem doing here at work. :p

I open a Search tab and a The Docks tab. I search for people over level 5 and with 5m or more. I refresh the page constantly, about every second. When someone pops up, I open their profile in a new tab, look at what port they're in, jump over to the Docks tab, move, and mug. Middle-click on the Mug link a bunch of times. One note, however, is to look at their money on hand in their profile to make sure they still have it. Half the time, if not more often, people deposit their money before you even open their profile.

Basically, good muggers will know you have money the second you receive it. It only takes another second to move ports and start pulling.

Back