Rosewill Green Series RG430-2

backwoods

Limp Gawd
looking around came across these. looks decent in comparible.
has anynoe ran one?got nice power managment setup

I haven't used that particular PSU, but their xtreme series is very nice IMO. A lot of people give rosewill some crap (and in some cases, justified), but their newer products are actually pretty decent... just stay away from the low end junk. I'd buy from them again in a heart beat. It seems like they're really making an effort to improve their products

Last edited:
Rosewill's crappy units are really bad, and their better units are no more than just decent. I believe the particular unit you're referring to is a lower-end ATNG-built PSU, which is alright but is of lower quality than other low-wattage PSUs like those branded by Seasonic, Antec, and PC Power & Cooling.

And what do you mean by "nice power management setup"?

In comparison to similarly priced PSUs like the Antec EA380 and EA430 and Corsair 400CX, that Rosewill PSU isn't a good buy. The Antec EA380 and Corsair 400CX is made by Seasonic while the EA430 is made by Delta, PSU manufacturers with a higher rep for quality. Considering the fact that Rosewill's "high-end" and higher priced ATNG made Extreme PSUs are ok but not that spectacular, there's little reason to believe that Rosewills' lower end and lower priced ATNG PSUs will be good.

Back