Robot Unicorn Attack

Yeah the music makes the game. It's a song called Always, by the duo Erasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

Apparently the song used in the game is a remix, which is also used in some DDR game.

And if you're wondering, yes one of the band members is openly gay.

so tempted to buy this song on itunes or amazon, lol. damn those catchy tunes. And its totally not my normal genre of music.

LOL...this reminds me of something the Japanese would be genuinely interested in making a new anime show out of...

Very fun game...haha! I actually like the music. :cool:

why....did....I.....click.....play.....this song will be stuck in my head all day now..

I'm having difficulty around 90k. It's insane at around 30k on a life.. No idea how people are past 200k.. and some around a mil or 2.

I'm having difficulty around 90k. It's insane at around 30k on a life.. No idea how people are past 200k.. and some around a mil or 2.

Play on a really crappy machine, the flash bogs down, makes everything slow and gives you tons of reaction time.

Well that's.. depressing.

I've got a couple friends still in college that were racking up 180-200kish scores consistently, according to their back and forth on twitter a couple months ago on their C2D/Athlon II machines. :( Just reflexes.

Though yeah.. the REALLY high scores, there might be something else coming into play.

Back