RMA of lcd fp2001

stormer2k4

n00b
hey i am RMA my lcd, and following the instructions it says,

"Please use the packaging material received with your shipment to return the defective part(s)"

does this mean i dont have to give back the extra dvi cable or the extra power bar? since they arent defective? has anyone done this ? heh

All I did was take out the new flat panel and put the bad one in its place just the panel and left the power brick, stand and cables still wrapped and in the box. Did not want any problem with not being like original packaging. Besides I alreeady had my stuff all plugged in and did not want to remove it all. I am sure Dell would like to get all cables back like new so when they send it back out to the next person that buys one, it still looks like new! Bad pixels and all :D

We should start a sticky thread with all the serial numbers of all the returned defective monitors to see if they pop up again. :eek:

Originally posted by Ramfart
We should start a sticky thread with all the serial numbers of all the returned defective monitors to see if they pop up again. :eek:

I dont think that even Kyle has enough storage space in his data base for all them numbers. :D

by the way, I still wuv my 2001FP despite how much BS Dell has put me through.

Back