Rigs coming back up....

schenks

[H]ard|Gawd
So, after a warm summer in Washington, some hardware reshuffling, some OS reinstallation, and just lack of time being at home to fix any of this stuff in a timely manner, my rigs are coming back up.

List includes:
8800 GT + Q6600 (GPU, single, SMP)
9600 + X2 4800 (GPU, single)
PS3

I should be returning to my normal PPD from my current 64PPD shortly :p

Edit: ....or at least getting them running before one of these rigs goes AFK for PAX and development field trip for a while. Still, others will be up and running for good now :D

Last edited:
So, after a warm summer in Washington, some hardware reshuffling, some OS reinstallation, and just lack of time being at home to fix any of this stuff in a timely manner, my rigs are coming back up.

List includes:
8800 GT + Q6600 (GPU, single, SMP)
9600 + X2 4800 (GPU, single)
PS3

I should be returning to my normal PPD from my current 64PPD shortly :p

Edit: ....or at least getting them running before one of these rigs goes AFK for PAX and development field trip for a while. Still, others will be up and running for good now :D

fix things? my box has been up for almost a month straight with no reboots :D

Glad to see you are back. I would like to see the team get back up above the 3M ppd mark and we need everyone.

replace the smp client with notfred and u will catch back up quickly :D

fix things? my box has been up for almost a month straight with no reboots :D

Ripping out my OS drive to replace it, then not doing that for two weeks tends to introduce some unplanned down time.

Oops :D

Congrats I am so jealous

I will have back up Oct 1
Im coming witha vengance.

Before end of September is my goal, good to see others are coming back online tho
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

mine will be back online as the summer turns to fall and the temps come down considerably...

Back