Ride to Live, Live to Ride

I love this game.

Bike Park

I think my high score is aroun 10000.

You can get bonus points for combining tricks and twists. Do a tailwhip + 360 and its like 3,300 points.

This game rocks! My highscore is 68000 so far. No clue how people get into six digits...

Well I finally broke 40,000 by 2,000 or so. Best trick was the first trick for 28,000 points. Then my run sucked.

I think it was 360 Tailship to Railslide to 180 to railside to fakey nothing 180.

This is nearly the most sad thing I've seen on the internet... a bunch of pathetic nerds with BF2 capable computers playing a dinky little flash-game. Too bad I'm one of those pathetic nerds.

Karant said:
This is nearly the most sad thing I've seen on the internet... a bunch of pathetic nerds with BF2 capable computers playing a dinky little flash-game. Too bad I'm one of those pathetic nerds.

How about showing alittle more pride in your hobbies?

Karant said:

Clearly you must be new to the internet :p

Karant said:

... at one of my LANs we had a lot of people playing Scorched.. the original, on PC's that will run everything ... hehe. We're addicted like crack to this stuff.

Karant said:

we ain't all nerds bro, just because we like PC gaming doesn't mean everyone's a nerd. ;)

I'm just kidding around. This game is suprisingly fun, much better then Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX.

Wow.. this is one of the funnest flash games I have ever played! thanks!

wow I suck, I can't even get a score above 500....what am I doing wrong? I keep crashing....

this game is pretty fun. My highest score so far is 14,600, how do you do a railslide?

Is there a trick to stringing combos together?

I can't believe the kids on this site get into the millions of points on this game. I can't even break 100,000

Back