Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa .96 cents

Thanks, I picked up a couple. One to play and some as gifts.

EDIT: Whoa nevermind, I had heard good things about it but didn't know it was an MMORPG. I don't have time for another one so I canceled my order.

15 bucks a month.

I was a huge fan of UO, and would jump on this if the user base was larger, and it was less per month (or even free like GW ... hahaha)

I remember buying 4 of these for like $20 a few months ago. Thought I was getting a deal.

i really enjoy this game, i bought 6 to use for game time, 6 months for $5.76 is a bargain
:D

i liked it better when it was free beta. i love the fact my local game stop is trying to sell archlord ...

Amazon Prime gets free 2 day shipping. Maybe I'll order one.

I didn't know this game was still bringing in this kind of price tag :)

Is that box art girl supposed to look like the chick from The 5th Element?

OK, forgive a non-gamer, but... what is MMORPG??

Google + MMORPG = results? :confused:

It's an online game, similar to that of Everquest/WoW/ etc.

Less that $1 for this game though? Tempting but considering how I bought it at full retail and only played for a week... pass. At least my purchase helped Garriot go to space. :rolleyes:

Google + MMORPG = results? :confused:

Hmmm, stupid of me to not think of Google or Wiki... so I'll give you that one :p

Then again, isn't that the reason I joined [H]ard|Forum?? To ask (and answer) stupid PC questions?? :p :p

;)

Still no answer to my question? Can you stack the game time from four boxes? So if I buy four of these, instead of opening four accounts can i just stack the included game time for four months?

Pretty sure it's only a free month for new subscribers so doubt very seriously you can stack all four months together.

Still no answer to my question? Can you stack the game time from four boxes? So if I buy four of these, instead of opening four accounts can i just stack the included game time for four months?

No sir

I needed something worth 1 cent to make my order $50 to get $10 off, so I bought this game even though I don't think I will play.

i got into the game with a standard retail key, but i liked it a lot, so a couple of months later i purchased the collectors edition on ebay and added its key, i got another month with it, so i think it will work, if it doesn't, no big loss, i will let you know as soon as i get it

i got into the game with a standard retail key, but i liked it a lot, so a couple of months later i purchased the collectors edition on ebay and added its key, i got another month with it, so i think it will work, if it doesn't, no big loss, i will let you know as soon as i get it

Thanks, Dad! :D

Darn thing just wants me to create a new account, so it looks like i got 5 retail keys i cannot use, if you are interested in playing, send me a PM with your email address, and i will send you a trial invite from my PlayNC account, and if you like that let me know and i will send you one of these retail keys for another month of play.

first come first serve

^ Heck of a deal. :)

I don't think I can go for it though... Ultima Online ruined my life!

I bought three copies and haven't had a chance to install yet. it's good to know how they handle the free trials.

Off topic, but i picked up two copies of LoTR online for 12 bucks at big lots yesterday, I figure I'll easily get 12 bucks of entertainments worth out of it

Looks like Lord (General) British has thrown in the towel:
http://www.rgtr.com/news/latest_news/an_open_letter_from_general_br.html

It's worth a buck for a month - I played it shortly after launch and found the storyline to be very interesting... Was fun for a month or two then got boring, in part from limited upper-level content, and from the typical slow 'treadmill' that leveling up beyond 35 or so became. I dont know if anything changed with the treadmill, but Im sure that much has been added/improved since then.
Course, with RG moving on who knows where that leaves things at NCSoft (remember Auto Assault anyone?)

Just an FYI - the game servers are set to be pulled Feb 28th '09.

I thought it looked interesting, but will never pay a monthly fee to play a game.

i think they said it will be free from january to play online. but thats not long to get into it.

(remember Auto Assault anyone?)
I have a sealed Limited Edition copy of that. :p I only bought it because it came with a Creative headset and soundtrack CD, and was $10 on clearance.

Back