[Review] BenQ BL2411PT: IPS bomb that’ll finally destroy flickering Dell U2412M

I read on some forums (prad.de and overclockers.ru) that this monitor has some sort of cross-hatch. Is this your experience? Do all the monitors with the same panel or coating have these problems? This makes choosing a monitor so difficult :(

I haven't seen any crosshatching on mine.

Just picked up two of these. For some reason one of them is much dimmer than the other even though settings are identical. :(

Just picked up two of these. For some reason one of them is much dimmer than the other even though settings are identical. :(

I assume you've tried swapping the two monitors between whatever you have them connected to? As in, if they're plugged into the same video card, swap the ports they're plugged into?

I assume you've tried swapping the two monitors between whatever you have them connected to? As in, if they're plugged into the same video card, swap the ports they're plugged into?

Seems to persist, also checked GPU settings for both ports and they seem to be the same.

DELL IS SHIT I HAVE 4 MONITOR OF 2 X DELL U2312HM AND THEY LOOK BETER FROM THE 2 X U 2413 , I SPEND ON THEM 1000 EUR, DONT BUY DELL.

Back