Recomend a good ATI overclock/tweak program?

Shadey216

Limp Gawd
Hey guys. I just got my system built (should have pic's and stuff up soon :) ). I'm looking for a good program to overclock my 9700 AIW, there's so many out there. Anyone wanna recomend a good one? Thanks

"w1zzards tool" is what a lot of people use. Its easy to use, free, and good from what ive experienced. There is a thread around here where it tells where to get it, but i dont recall where it is.

I think the thread was called called "W1zzards Tool" and I am the thread starter.

ati tool, rivatuner, radlinker. since you're using ati, try ati tool and radlinker. also you can download omegadrivers, it includes the radlinker

ATITool is good, but you can't edit any of the other registry settings you can with utils like RadLinker, Rage3D, etc...

I use RadLinker myself. I used to use Rage3D, but it owuld limit the max core speed you could set to 573. My 9600XT will do 625 on the core w/no artifacts...so I switched to RadLinker.

If ATITool would offer the same reg tweaks as the other programs, then I'd probably switch to that for a while.

Originally posted by Creepin_D
I like Rage3D Tweak my self. Not sure on the web page right now though

I must agree - Rage3D is probably the easiest to use and for me provides the best overclock. 18,800 3DMark2001SE and climbing with my 9700Pro.

Atitool is pretty neat, but needs to undergo further development for 24/7 use on my computer. I've tried rage3d tweak, omegas, and some others but found RivaTuner to be the best for me. I like the simple per game profiles that can be set (clock rates, res/refresh rates, color profiles, etc) and it's non obtrusive manner.

Back