Real nice guys

There is a problem with punkbuster. Get in vent and we will help you fix it. Or you can PM German, Loco, Bravo or myself.

It's just Punkbuster. It did that to everyone.

So I got into a caspian rush game on an [H] server about 5 minutes ago. I was kicked by an admin after 3 minutes of playing. I guess that is what I get for donating huh?

This is a known punkbuster bug. You can try to do this fix to eliminate the client side.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1646760

Keep in mind there is a new server build as well as a new punkbuster build available. I am not willing to drop 200 players from our server to implement them. We should have the servers updated tonight when they empty out.

There hasnt been a single actual admin kick or ban on any of our servers. I dont even think any of us have had to use corrective action either.

Before bitching... Google?
This is [H] where you should be able to figure out something as simple as this.

I logged in got kicked twice. Hit up Google. Found complaints. Hit up PB website, dl and install "latest" version for BF3 and played for 3 1/2 hours.

Srsly?

Considering the [H[ server is the only one which I have had the message "kicked by admin" appear.... in fact, I played for 3 hours on the very next server. There was absolutely no reason for me to believe the message I received was not the real reason I got d/c'd from the server.

It threw me for a loop too. I thought the admins were kicking me because I suck (which is true) but I wondered how they noticed so fast. :D

Or you could just look at the other threads and see people posting about how they've being kicked..

I don't even own BF3 and I'm aware of the issue..

Considering the [H[ server is the only one which I have had the message "kicked by admin" appear.... in fact, I played for 3 hours on the very next server. There was absolutely no reason for me to believe the message I received was not the real reason I got d/c'd from the server.

Man, and here I was thinking you were only a tool in the Soapbox.

Man, and here I was thinking you were only a tool in the Soapbox.

facebook-like-button-300x201.jpg

It does not affect all servers, or everyone all the time. So you had better luck, it is indeed a PB issue, and not an admin kicking you, as German Muscle said, we have not kicked anyone from the server.

One question I have is why did you feel compelled to create a thread about this instead of pming one of us to address the issue one to one? To be honest I was pissed the way you went about the issue, because frankly it seemed that you were trying to make us look bad before getting all the details. No hard feelings, but the next time you have a problem, pm one of us.

One question I have is why did you feel compelled to create a thread about this instead of pming one of us to address the issue one to one? To be honest I was pissed the way you went about the issue, because frankly it seemed that you were trying to make us look bad before getting all the details. No hard feelings, but the next time you have a problem, pm one of us.

because he wanted to bitch about something only he failed miserably and it backfired in his face.

10 seconds of google and he would of found his answer without even needing to PM you guys anyways.

Back