Razer Orbweaver & Seagate Constellation ES.3

a3n1ma

Limp Gawd
Sorry to Mods for deleting the old thread and starting this one. I got confused and I just went over to read the FS/FT rules.
----------------------------------------

I am trying to sell my Razer Orbweaver 2014.

Originally purchased to use with my laptop, but I am still using my mechanical keyboard for gaming. I probably have about 10 hours of usage on it.

I'd like to hopefully get $70 shipped as I'm trying to get my wife one of them Razer Chroma keyboards.

---------------------------------------------

Also have 4x Seagate Constellation ES.3 1TB drives. (Model: ST1000NM0023). I bought these in 2013 as a spare for a server I had, but ended up not using them and have been sitting in my closet. They've never been used.

I'd like to get $60/each (shipped), or sell all four for $180 (shipped)

Hope you have a good day

Sorry to Mods for deleting the old thread and starting this one. I got confused and I just went over to read the FS/FT rules.
----------------------------------------

I am trying to sell my Razer Orbweaver 2014.

Originally purchased to use with my laptop, but I am still using my mechanical keyboard for gaming. I probably have about 10 hours of usage on it.

I'd like to hopefully get $70 shipped as I'm trying to get my wife one of them Razer Chroma keyboards.

---------------------------------------------

Also have 4x Seagate Constellation ES.3 1TB drives. (Model: ST1000NM0023). I bought these in 2013 as a spare for a server I had, but ended up not using them and have been sitting in my closet. They've never been used.

I'd like to get $60/each (shipped), or sell all four for $180 (shipped)

Hope you have a good day

Is the orbweaver still for sale?

Back